I Spy - SA

pugsy said:
:roflmao: Yeah the numbers are for when i go out on the track, they will probably come off soon, I don't really notice them any more but that is the first thing other people see, who is servicing is Charles St Auto, Lion Auto or Taylors.. You doing IT at Flinders or something different.. :cheers:

Just had it serviced at a local place, one of Dad's friends... knows his froggies really well, got our old Renault 12 from him, and the Fuego after that...

And I'm doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Flinders. 1st year anyway.

Spotted a nice silver C5 and a well loved beige DS just outside the Adelaide Cricket Grounds this afternoon. Secret Citroen bussiness?

regards
sean

White XSI on University Drive at Flinders Uni...

Ace135, what kind of shocks are you getting, orginal or aftermarket...

How stoked am I!

Mark Holland (Lion Autos) has just moved his business to the end of my street.

I can walk there for spare parts now!

pugsy said:
Ace135, what kind of shocks are you getting, orginal or aftermarket...

I have gone back to pug shocks, the ones I had on there would have cost about $230 more to replace, and I dont really need that. So much of a difference though with them on, a quiet smooth ride :drivin:. The other pair were completely rooted, so Im just happy with these now :wink2:

Red Fuegos - Everywhere!

Red Fuegos are just like Chickenman - They're everywhere, they're everywhere.
(OK, so maybe the older people will remember Chickenman).
Anyway, in the same week I spot a red Fuego parked at the intersection of Bagster and Waterloo Corner Rds, Salisbury, and this afternoon there's one parked outside Domino's corner Tapley's Hill and Henley Beach Rds.
Beuller? ... Beuller?

Ha ha Chickenman damn it he's everywhere... :roflmao:

Green Renault 16 on May Terrace Lockleys tonight about 6:40pm..

Silver series 1 205 Gti turning from Glen Osmond onto Greenhill Road about 7pm..

Pug 306

White Pug 306 heading west on Grange Rd around Findon at 5:30 tonight.
Beuller? Beuller?

Silver Fuego zipping round the corner from Greenhill onto Unley Rd about 4:30 this arvo...

blue 180 full of blokes, the rear wheels were way up in the arch, bout 4pm on Greenhill, also same road, same time, blue 206 with big wheels and a canon out the back dark blue in colour..

Silver C5 with tinted windows and NSW plates in Centre of Adelaide this afternoon.

regards
sean

A couple of days ago on the corner of Marion Road and Sturt Rd, white 205 Gti at the lights I waved, no response, probably thought i was mad...:crazy:

Silver series 1 205 GTi on greenhill rd about 7:20pm I gave a big wave, no response..:nownow: A bloke with a black beard, wave next time, I won't bite:D

Damn I keep forgetting to post my spottings here....

Last weekend I saw a Aegean Blue 180 with aftermarket rims parked on North East Road just down from the St. Agnes Shopping Center.

Oh yeah, after the no wave from the 205 driver, I then saw a green 604...

Oh yeah, there's a blue '180 parked almost every day at the little parking area near the vietnamese shops on the corner of Days rd and Regency rd, near Regency pk.

Grey 205 GTI heading north on main north road @ 11.30 today. Seemed to be red stickers in the window.

Dark Green (black?) clean S1 205 GTi with stainless muffler at BP servo corner of magill and portrush roads at 10 pm last night. If your're on here, I was the one in the ming blue Mi16 :D

Spotted at 2pm today: S1 red 205 GTi with dual white racing stripes and 'Flying Finish Motorsports' sticker in rear windscreen.

The red one with white stripes is the guy who also owns the 205 rally car, I think he posts here as rally pug, there is a thread on his car under '205 in SA rally'...:)