I Spy - SA

The Gonz

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Apologies if this thread already exists. I couldn't find it.
I was making my way out of the airport tonight (been in Sydney for 4 days, did the Cahill Walk, Opera House, oh yeah and the SEPG conference, staying at the Shangri-La) when I see a white (I think) Fuego doing a quick pickup. Checked the back window for the AF sticker but none there. Instead there was a sticker with white text on a black background. I was THAT CLOSE to knocking on his passenger window and risking appearing like a looney. Besides, I probably would have scared his passenger. Was it anyone on this forum?

Probably!

LOL - Let's not go down THAT road or this thread will disappear before you get a chance to read this post! :D

Well there is a house around the corner from me (Enfield area) with a maroon 505GTI & Blue 405M16. Anyone here?

Yeah Man, that's Demanu, rampant reinventor of peugeots, due back today. Very friendly fellow, stop by and say good'aye.

ed ge

Last edited:
Salisbury/EDN/DSTO/Elizabeth + Pennington Fuegos?

I see a couple of Fuegos regularly up Salisbury Highway in the mornings. There's also a silver one parked on Addison Rd Pennington, with some undercoat showing.
Any one? Beuller?

Last edited:
Really dirty 206 Gti (old model with 15in alloys) with rear window being cleaned of dirt at Liberty servo on Richmond Rd..... :D

anyone know the owner of a 405 Mi16 that works at GM-Holden LTD possibly in the press shop division ?

I saw a nice C? at the Bridge Rd BP. I took off in a bit of a hurry probably leaving him with an impression of an abused Xsara.

406 coupe (red one) and white 405 on shepherds hill rd...
White Renault 19 (?) on Upper Sturt Rd....

White Fuego, Seaton

Spotted a nice clean white Fuego opposite Gleneagles park in Seaton this afternoon.

evorobin said:
Well there is a house around the corner from me (Enfield area) with a maroon 505GTI & Blue 405M16. Anyone here?

Err, I guess I'd better own up to that one. You'll have to drop in sometime. The cars on the street are nothing. It's what you can't see that's interesting.

Where do you live and what do you drive?

Demannu said:
Err, I guess I'd better own up to that one. You'll have to drop in sometime. The cars on the street are nothing. It's what you can't see that's interesting.

Where do you live and what do you drive?

We're in Amber Ave and I drive a mk2 golf GTI Campaign. The wife wants a scenic so been keeping an eye out for one of those. As a family we have a history of Renault's.

Be sure to say g'day when I'm passing!

Robin

Over the weekend in adelaide hills.

Driving around home here in the hills over the weekend I spotted a few froggies. Black C4 4 door at intersection of Fullarton & Glen Osmond, immaculate pale yellow DS leaving BP at Crafers, white BX19 going through Balhanah, 206 CC on Fullarton. Lost count of the 306's,206 & 307's.
Dom

Anyone know who belongs to that immaculate Citroen DS23 Wagon , blue and silver, that I saw on the corner of South Road and Anzac Highway today?

S16 in the I.T. carpark at Flinders Uni, really good nick, red in colour..

SNAP!!! Yup thats the one, I have the grey 205 you may have seen in the carpark :D

Your car is in great condition and low k's, any mods, history etc... :)

pugsy said:
SNAP!!! Yup thats the one, I have the grey 205 you may have seen in the carpark :D

Your car is in great condition and low k's, any mods, history etc... :)

With the big white 205 in the window :wink2:

Im impressed with my car though.. last couple of months have been great. No mods as yet, just little things getting done at the moment, new shocks and rotors (tomorrow in fact :D ), so it will be up and running well soon.

:roflmao: Yeah the numbers are for when i go out on the track, they will probably come off soon, I don't really notice them any more but that is the first thing other people see, who is servicing is Charles St Auto, Lion Auto or Taylors.. You doing IT at Flinders or something different.. :cheers: