I Spy - SA

Spotted a dark green DS parked on…. Franklin street? a couple of weeks ago, didn’t get a chance for much more of a look.

And a blue Grand Picasso (2013+) on…. Winston Avenue? a couple of days ago.

Exciting times! (for Adelaide….!)

And a red C5 Aircross, a real one in the flesh, actually driving around - where I thought there would be none in Adelaide, all of a sudden there was one on Marion Rd!

I often see a black Peugeot 207 Le Mans down South. Looks nice. I drive a white one so it’s always nice to see another.

Last edited:
I frequently see a Yellow Cactus parked on Beckman St/Winifred Avenue in Glandore. Always striking, very hard to miss. Makes me love the design of the Cactus even more.

Apologies if this thread already exists. I couldn't find it.
I was making my way out of the airport tonight (been in Sydney for 4 days, did the Cahill Walk, Opera House, oh yeah and the SEPG conference, staying at the Shangri-La) when I see a white (I think) Fuego doing a quick pickup. Checked the back window for the AF sticker but none there. Instead there was a sticker with white text on a black background. I was THAT CLOSE to knocking on his passenger window and risking appearing like a looney. Besides, I probably would have scared his passenger. Was it anyone on this forum?
Hi wrong subject however with your 3d printer could/would you print the plastic caps on a pug505 wiper arms that cover the attachment nuts?
Cheers

Hi wrong subject however with your 3d printer could/would you print the plastic caps on a pug505 wiper arms that cover the attachment nuts?
Cheers
That sounds pretty easy. Is there a link where I can find the precise specs?

@peuter, I've posted a reply in the 3D printing thread. You should have received notification of your name being mentioned. As an admin I would just move these posts to the other thread but I'm not an admin on this forum.

Yesterday morning heading north on the Adelaide motorway between Grange Rd and Grand Junction Rd:
a very clean looking grey Fuego complete with rear window wiper and a very third-party looking muffler visible from the rear.
Anyone here?

Hi what with covid, and all manner of other issues I have been remiss in getting back to you .
Thanks for the reply I'm investigating a local fellow that has a 3D printer and hoping he can reproduce the plastic caps.
Cheers Peter.

Yesterday morning heading north on the Adelaide motorway between Grange Rd and Grand Junction Rd:
a very clean looking grey Fuego complete with rear window wiper and a very third-party looking muffler visible from the rear.
Anyone here?
Not me, but nearly bought a grey one once. I reckon they look great in that colour. Have only seen that particular one in grey Gonz. Wonder how many there were? See plenty of red ones...

Yes, mine was red, and it seems the promos featured red almost exclusively. My i30 is silver and I like it.