AF Stickers

GreenBlood said:
Nahh, that's cool, I am way behind with sticker post. I'm going into the office over easter to catch up.... so you should see them sometime next week.

Cheers
Chris

A new slant on an old saying................."The cheque's in the mail" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Alan S :banana:

smiffy1071 said:
Hi everyone! easy question for you. Where can I get AF stickers from? I need 3 for my fleet. john s

You'd need 4 wouldn't you mate? One for the fork-lift hehe

Last edited:
graham66 said:
You'd need 4 wouldn't you mate? One for the fork-lift hehe

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that! I think my forklift would be better off with a nice new set of brake shoes and a clutch, as the ones in it are CRAP! Now, just where to start looking for Coventry Climax parts?

GreenBlood said:
Nahh, that's cool, I am way behind with sticker post. I'm going into the office over easter to catch up.... so you should see them sometime next week.

Cheers
Chris

no rush but next time you are doing a mailout i am in the need for some more stickers please Mr Greenblood

would love to get my greasy mits on a sticker? what are my chances? :D
will PM my mailing address.

thankyou

pugpete

Sticker update 1/04/05

pugpete said:
would love to get my greasy mits on a sticker? what are my chances? :D
will PM my mailing address.

thankyou

pugpete

pugpete, PM received - stickers in tonights mail

Also posted...

405dude (maybe to your old address - don't have current)
Ally67
AndrewPC1
Andy N
birdee_numnum
ColinHarry
don
Gamma
johnny diep
nick fox
nlg206
Peter Monk
pips (maybe a repeat??)
R10S FAN
Rusty@
smiffy1071 (UK may take a while)
STALLED
vivid
Westair
xantiaBFY (Malaysia may take a while)
Xsara VTS/ Pete

Cheers
Chris

Hey,

Got mine in todays post!

Thanks heaps GreenBlood!

Cyas Stalled

Thankyou muchly Greenblood.

Stickers arrived today.. YAY!

Will be proudly displaying them on my R10 at the french car day, and the 16TS ill be registering next week (hopefully).

smiffy1071 said:
I got mine safely, and I'm surprised at how quick! :cheers:
Thanks john s

Fantastic John, you join a select few in the UK with an AF sticker :approve:
That was quick... and quite inexpensive. That CX Turbo won't know what hit it, just be careful with the go pedal once you've got the sticker in place... :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

You will be pleased to know that finally, someone, presented Mark M with half a dozen AF stickers to adorn his fleet. I would have thought he would have had a stack of them ages ago, but then he is just the guy who actually hosts the AF site!:rolleyes:

He fitted one to the Traction somewhere before Ceduna and there was no stopping him then!:banana: :citplak: :drivin:

xantiaBFY said:
Thanks Mr.Greenblood,

Received the stickers and the guys here are drooling over it. :banana:

Thanks again.

Excellent.... as far as I know you would be the only AF member in Malaysia with our AF stickers, very cool :cool: :afplak: :cool:

Cheers
Chris