AF Stickers

I too would like a couple for my cars,seeing no one in Adelaide has them, I would be willing to keep some at my workshop (Lion Automobiles 08 82990860).If anyone can help, contact me. Mark.

30780Y - Lion Automobiles

Send me a PM with your postal address and stickers will be mailed this week.

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood said:
30780Y - Lion Automobiles

Send me a PM with your postal address and stickers will be mailed this week.

Cheers
Chris

GreenBloody i PM u already
did u receive it???
thnx again !!!

For South East Queenslanders, I carry AF stickers in Kermit, so if you see me just flag me down to get one. They come in two varieties; inside (best for non-tinted windows) and outside.

kermit said:
For South East Queenslanders, I carry AF stickers in Kermit, so if you see me just flag me down to get one. They come in two varieties; inside (best for non-tinted windows) and outside.

GreenBlood if u c this......i would prefer inside stickers.....thnx mate!!!

30780Y said:
GreenBlood if u c this......i would prefer inside stickers.....thnx mate!!!

Cool, I always send a few of each... :wink2:

Thanks Simon, if you run low just drop by the office and I'll top up your supply.

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood said:
Thanks Simon, if you run low just drop by the office and I'll top up your supply.
Will do, though still got heaps left. I make it a point that they have to be stuck on a car when giving them away.

GreenBlood said:
Cool, I always send a few of each... :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

Hey mate, did you get my address by any chance, if not

10/56 John St Clifton Hill 3068

cheers
Dave

Hey Green Blood

Just wondering if u got my address, cos i still havent recieved the sticker!!!
thnx again mate!!!

cheers
30780Y

30780Y said:
Hey Green Blood

Just wondering if u got my address, cos i still havent recieved the sticker!!!
thnx again mate!!!

cheers
30780Y

Slack GB :whip:

Sorry guys, two sets of short weeks (you guys call them long weekends - the bane of the small business owner) just didn't get to it - I have about 10/15 sets ready for posting, they'll go early next week....

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood said:
Slack GB :whip:

Sorry guys, two sets of short weeks (you guys call them long weekends - the bane of the small business owner) just didn't get to it - I have about 10/15 sets ready for posting, they'll go early next week....

Cheers
Chris

Thanks GB!!!
Just wondering can i grab some inside and outside stickers?

Posted today 20/05/05

In todays post...

30780Y
al
bigbadbyrnes
burkey
chaseracer (UK)
Cooch Goodwin
David Shearer
Deadeye
E.A. (Tim) O'Keeffee
jannear
pug303
Simple Simon
timk

I've linked two theads together here (one from the Cit and one from the Pug forums) in Froggy Chat and made it a sticky - easy to find down the track :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

Just got home and found the stickers in the mailbox...

Thanks heaps Chris :cheers:

I got my stickers today.

Thanks alot, Chris.

Thanks for the extras - I shall hand them out to other GTi owners in the area who I know aren't members.

Thanks alot - I will remunerate you in good time if I get a chance with the old ----> :adrink: :adrink: :adrink: :adrink: :adrink: :adrink:

aahh, 'tis good to see stickers finding good homes...

I was just looking back to my first legit sticker spot... just happened that it was the owner of the site gibgib, pure chance I didn't even know he was in Bisbane...

>>> http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3886&highlight=gibgib+spotting <<<

That was 2 years ago, I've lost count of how many stickers there are out there now but several thousand, I hope a good percentage find their way onto cars. It's got to be good for the site, and ultimately good for AF members... :wink2:

so slap 'em on and spot a frog..... :citroen: :peugeot: :renault:

Cheers
Chris