AF Stickers

Thank you, Sir!

:cool:
I received my stickers on the 19th Chris - many thanks indeed...the C2 has been sticker slapped! :tongue:

Cheers

GreenBlood said:
I hope a good percentage find their way onto cars.

Four of the ones you sent me have already been stuck to various frogs i found in my driveway... One of the stickers also made the trip back to brissy to be attached to my dads car. I can assure you that your stickers found a good home...

Now you lot of bloody french car drivers had better start waving to me!!

Thanks mate, got my stickers yesterday, cant wait to wack one on the little girl,

Im ready to wave...

I sent a big batch out last Monday, 16th.
Don't give Chris all the credit :mad:

Well I suppose he did print the stickers :roflmao:
& at no charge :wink2:

Rarely do I see one on a frog around here. We still have much work to do.

gibgib said:
I sent a big batch out last Monday, 16th.
Don't give Chris all the credit :mad:

Rarely do I see one on a frog around here. We still have much work to do.

'tis true, only those members I list were mailed by moi... :blush:

I do this to shame those members who as yet have not requested stickers
:evil:

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood said:
'tis true, only those members I list were mailed by moi... :blush:

I do this to shame those members who as yet have not requested stickers
:evil:

Cheers
Chris

BTW, i dig your business card too Chris... If i ever do anything useful that may require people to get in touch with me i'll get you to make me some...

GibGib, if you see a grey 406 coupe in brisbane with personalised vic plates that would probably be my dad. If you see him razz him up and tell him i sent you... :roflmao: That should convince him all queenslanders aren't friendly...

Hi Chris
Got the stickers on Wednsday, affixed them on Thursday, must cost a small fortune in postage though.

Yep I rekon your business card is pretty cool too

I will e you some photos of the Pug 177B as soon as I get it out of the shed and tart it up a bit to make it look 1/2 decent (almost a basket case).

Hooroo Cooch

I've been busy distributing the stickers to hot pug owners - a 138 and 180.

I was on my way back from an onsite audit today (as in private audit for a club, not tax office or anything) and saw a black GTi180 parked on the side of the road and promptly hit the brakes, pullled over, double parked someone, shoved the sticker under the wiper, and then made a getaway.

When I got back to the office, I had to explain to my responsible partner/supervisor/manager, who was driving in front of me, what the hell I was doing. :blush:

Hopefully the owner will take notice what the sticker says and joins AF and doesnt just think its junk and chucks it.

Last edited:
bigbadbyrnes said:
I've been busy distributing the stickers to hot pug owners - a 138 and 180.

I was on my way back from an onsite audit today (as in private audit for a club, not tax office or anything) and saw a black GTi180 parked on the side of the road and promptly hit the brakes, pullled over, double parked someone, shoved the sticker under the wiper, and then made a getaway.

Hopefully the owner will take notice what the sticker says and joins AF and doesnt just think its junk and chucks it.
Did the 180 have roof racks? If so then it would be Baf's car. He lives at Lennox.

Which 138 Chris, what colour?

kermit said:
Did the 180 have roof racks? If so then it would be Baf's car. He lives at Lennox.

Which 138 Chris, what colour?

Can't quite remember if the GTi180 had racks or not... Was trying to get the drop done as quick as possible. I think you probably right as I have this nagging feeling I had seen a black 180 with racks around town before.

The 138 was a light perlish blue ~ nice colour that I had not seen before.

Last edited:
GreenBlood said:
In todays post...
Simple Simon
Cheers
Chris

A Gentleman and a Scholar, thank you indeed. Love the very sharp card, too. Only problem is, you can't write on the back of it!!

I'm putting two of the six on my girl (one coming, one going) then I'll share the rest with some other frogs in Lonny, and try and introduce them to AF.

Thanks again.

I am after an Aussie Frogs sticker from my black 180... where can I get one?

Cooch Goodwin said:
Hi Chris
Got the stickers on Wednsday, affixed them on Thursday, must cost a small fortune in postage though.

Yep I rekon your business card is pretty cool too

I will e you some photos of the Pug 177B as soon as I get it out of the shed and tart it up a bit to make it look 1/2 decent (almost a basket case).

Hooroo Cooch

Hey Chris the stickers are firmly attached to mates, uncles D and cuzs froggy cars.

No movement on the 177B yet due to a bad case of........slack pr1(k. It will be done but when?

Enjoying the site lately as it is raining here and hence not mutch happening at work.

By jings I have noticed some of the blokes are a bit testy on some of the forums. Please note I am a fool and need to be treated as sutch :crazy: :joker:

Cooch

ashvsaod said:
I am after an Aussie Frogs sticker from my black 180... where can I get one?

yes, i think it be time i finally got one for my pug. im interested in a sticker too!

Send your addresses through using the "contact us" link down the bottom.
There are quite a few to send out now so I'll get in & do it real soon.

AF stickers contact?

Hi,

I wasn't sure were to leave my address. Did you mean conact us at this web address? Cyclone Inks Australia

Gil, USA
gibgib said:
Send your addresses through using the "contact us" link down the bottom.
There are quite a few to send out now so I'll get in & do it real soon.