AF Stickers

Hi CHris,
I have run out of stickers. I am not in desperate need of more but am I able to pop by your 'office' and pick-up a few more one day. Can I just turn up un-announced or would you like some fore-warning in-case you want to avoid me :joker:
Chris

HONG KONG PUGGY said:
Hi CHris,
I have run out of stickers. I am not in desperate need of more but am I able to pop by your 'office' and pick-up a few more one day. Can I just turn up un-announced or would you like some fore-warning in-case you want to avoid me :joker:
Chris

Just show up. I do :D

HONG KONG PUGGY said:
Hi CHris,
Chris

Sorry Chris missed your post...

...yep if you're in the area drop in, we offer coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cold water, and on occasion you might even score a biccy... :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

GreenBlood said:

...yep if you're in the area drop in, we offer coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cold water, and on occasion you might even score a biccy... :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

mm...where is this mystical place of stickers and biccies?

Another question, did you get the original batch of AF polo shirts made up?? The writing on mine is almost gone and I would be interested in buying a new one sometime.

Cheers,

Dave

GreenBlood said:

Cheers
Chris
Thanks Chris, I may just take you up on that. I am around that way quite often. :D
At least I won't look as bad as I do at maccas coorparoo having a coffee with all my friends :roflmao:

AF Shirt

Dave said:
Another question, did you get the original batch of AF polo shirts made up?? The writing on mine is almost gone and I would be interested in buying a new one sometime.
I wouldn't mind a genuine AF shirt as well. Maybe time to do a new batch or even a new design.

Kermit i would like to get hold of an inside sticker if you have any left.

next time you are driving through the cbd............

casnell said:
I need the biggest sticker I can get for the 205 for the Alpine rally, any possibility?
Chris

We do have a few at number plate size, when is the rally?? I've actually got a few mounted on magnetic rubber if you are looking for something easily removed after the event :wink2:

Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers
Chris

405STi said:
Kermit i would like to get hold of an inside sticker if you have any left.

next time you are driving through the cbd............
No problems. I work in Albert st. Just checked my bag and found I haven't got any on me - must have left them in the car on the last AF run. I'll grab some tonight an stick in my bag and we can catch up at your convenience.

Hi, i'd like to put a couple on my new C4....just a smallish one on the back and front windows and one in the interior :D
if anyone could tell me where i can pick them up or if anyone can send it to me would be excellent!!!....im willin gto pay for your troubles if needed.
if anyone can help me, please reply here and i will pm you my address!! thanks :D

sim0n said:
Hi, i'd like to put a couple on my new C4....just a smallish one on the back and front windows and one in the interior :D
if anyone could tell me where i can pick them up or if anyone can send it to me would be excellent!!!....im willin gto pay for your troubles if needed.
if anyone can help me, please reply here and i will pm you my address!! thanks :D

sim0n, I have your's ready to send out with a few more requests, should be in the post by weekend :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

:) thanks a lot GreenBlood, i wasn't sure if you frequented this forum enough to recieve my private msg hehe...

much appreciated!!! :cheers:

29/11/05

Posted 28/11/05

nate
Pavle
sandgroper
sim0n
Shobbz
Deka

29/11/05
casnell - Express Post (Large stickers for this weekends rally :wink2: )

Cheers
Chris

many thanks Chris, got mine yesterday! :cheers:

got more than i bargained for :headbang: