604...is it the coolest euro ever made...

Mine is kind of rubbery, the bottom half is metal
dsc_0769.jpg

The 504 cabriolet [early model] is the best looking car ever made ,so it must be the coolest

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 270
All the 604s I've ever seen have vinyl dashes.....

rubber on top, steel knee boards and all steel underneath

the amount of metal in these cars is amazing, no wonder they weigh so much

i have pulled plenty of them apart and i am amazed everytime

there is more plastic in the dash of a 504 than there is in a 604

check one out next/if time you see one

IMO the Alfa Montreal is one of the nicest cars.
Dont have time ATM to find and post a pic

Decca

Montreal is lovely... I just dont like its shyness... plus its relatively exclusive... heck even its name is exclusive... "Monttttrreaaaal"... like "Mon'ako"... sides... a car named after a city... nope.. not cool...
Would you drive a "Melbourne"... no, ofcourse not... A "sydney"... maybe if you are a haidresser...

:cheers:

cheers

dino

Uber coolness is rare and non popular... its appears as a glimpse... like a rainbow after a heavy storm... but not just a standard rainbow... but a triple inverted... you know... like the one only seen by that one drifter whos just woken after a restless night under a bridge...

WTF are you smoking/injecting/snorting????

No wonder you think the 604 is cool. Even a friggin Lada looks cool if your wasted...

WTF are you smoking/injecting/snorting????

No wonder you think the 604 is cool. Even a friggin Lada looks cool if your wasted...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

absolutely nothing... i m just creative... :wink2:

R u upset I thought a fuego was "cute"...

FWIW there are Ladas that are cool... relatively... certainly much cooler than any fuego...

slammed_lada_russia_1%20copy.jpg

i d rather this than a fuego... any time of the day... wasted or not...

leybonghit.gif

dino

ps... FWIW I think any form of drug taking is very uncool... its very stupid... and those that do and think are cool have to be the biggest wank#rs on the planet...

dino

Last edited:
We argue like girls about shoes...

Hi,

I'll just annoy everyone here...

Pinnin Farina tended to re-cycle design ideas over a range of cars. The style in question started with the fiat 130 coupe. Farina also did a sedan version, which fiat rejected and did their own, which is why the 130 sedan looks so different from the 130 coupe. The Farina 130 sedan concept got re-worked twice for Peugeot, once for the 604, with some constraints, and for the 505. The 505 also uses ideas Farina used on the Ferrari 375 / 400 / 400i.

The 604 is a widened 504 wagon floorpan (ref parts book) and uses 504 wagon front doors. The use of the wagon floorpan explains why the 604 thumps at the back on rough roads where the 504 sedan doesn't.

Now the annoying bit. The Peugeot 403 sedan is what you get by combining a Ferrari 375M and a bicycle pump.

The 504 however, appears to be unique.

Bruce.