2015 Grand Picasso Adblue Crystallization Issue

My experience is that the replacement tank was much improved and solved the problem.

The warranty process however was terrible because our dealer was a casualty of Inchcape's downsizing some years back and therefore could not do the repair, so we had to go to another dealer who was absolutely hopeless in organising it and carrying it out. I was incensed a the poor treatment. Once the repair was done, everything was fine and the car never had a problem after that. And thankfully our original dealer was brought back into the network so they were able to service it after that.

As a car, we loved the Grand Picasso. It was my wife's daily driver and was very reliable. There really is nothing else like it on the market. It was our second GP (we also had a first gen model which we loved) and we would have got another one when the lease ended on the second GP but Inchcape's downsizing included removing this vehicle from the Australian catalogue.

We did a number of long road trips in the GP from where we live in Sydney to Victoria and South Australia. Such a great vehicle to tour around in. My wife now drives a C5 Aircross, great car to drive but doesn't gave the interior space available in the GP.

Thanks Pete. Sounds like a car with a replaced tank or extended warranty would be the way to go.

Good to hear yours was otherwise reliable. The practicality seems impressive for the size of the car (without looking too much like an MPV) and the fuel economy is another attraction.