I Spy...Victoria

Saw a white id19 on club plates in plenty rd bundoora heading north just past the ring rd. I was in my r16 heading south.

Today turning onto Westall Road from Princes Hwy Clayton, well used Red 2CV on full reg, a bit after 17:30.
Thought to self, "Wonder if I have seen them before at a FCD?" Well this didn't happen as a Grand Dame motored past.
:cheers: Brendan.

Driving along Windsor Road in Mount Waverley today, I saw a brand new Captur parked. I slowed to take a picture, but there were people near it, so didn't.

Must admit, looks really good in the flesh, especially from the front. It was standard Vic reg, with Renault Australia: Find Prices, Offers and Dealers surrounds, so perhaps a Renault HO staffer's car. This one was bright orange with white roof. Apparently due for release in middle of next month.

Coles supermarket,Spaghetti Junction Springvale. 12:30 PM spotted a brand new Gordini in white with custom plates; A#000# (the first hash is a letter and the second a number, not willing to divulge too much info!)
Really nice looking bit of kit.
:cheers: Brendan.

White 205 t16 on club plates on the way to geelong. Very nice to watch

I saw this car yesterday in Geelong. I doubt it's a real t16 but it had a t16 style mock up body kit. I tried to catch it to take a photo but to much traffic stopped me. Anyone know it?

I saw this car yesterday in Geelong. I doubt it's a real t16 but it had a t16 style mock up body kit. I tried to catch it to take a photo but to much traffic stopped me. Anyone know it?

Yeah I've seen it at imlachs before. It has 205 Si interior I think

You'd think with all the money they've put into the outside they could have done a better interior.

Spotted today on the Calder freeway in Woodend. A GS on a trailer towed by a Navara. It stopped on the side with people attending to it. It was loaded backwards and had no front panels so I didn't realise it was a GS until I past it.

Spotted today on the Calder freeway in Woodend. A GS on a trailer towed by a Navara. It stopped on the side with people attending to it. It was loaded backwards and had no front panels so I didn't realise it was a GS until I past it.

David - just out of interest was it a hatch or break, did you notice the colour?

Cheers!

Saw this artfully de-badged aluminium MY03 206GTi citybound on the South Gippsland Highway well west of Loch round 4pm yesterday, and recognised it as one I'd seen at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in 2005 and the Women's in 2008. Made me think that it might have been the one that was then owned by a 206gti.net correspondent posting as "Dr Nick" ...

Attachments

• SPD8xx.jpg
    SPD8xx.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 394
Saw this artfully de-badged aluminium MY03 206GTi citybound on the South Gippsland Highway well west of Loch round 4pm yesterday, and recognised it as one I'd seen at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in 2005 and the Women's in 2008. Made me think that it might have been the one that was then owned by a 206gti.net correspondent posting as "Dr Nick" ...

Dr Nick has a good collection of Pug's. I spoke to him at PI a few weeks ago.

*EDIT* im thinking of Dr Rob.

Last edited: