I Spy...Victoria

G'day,

nice yellow r12 in Bannockburn this arvo.... :)

cheers,
Bob

It's good to see Graham is still about. The yellow traction is a local around here. I've never seen it on the road outside of a club event though :)

seeya,
Shane L.

G'day,

an elderly and Cit and not so old Reno, nice Cit.....:approve:

Some other stuff there caught my eye, but I spent more time lookin' than takin'.... :wink2:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tvnft1v7eszt463/DmjGPdd8iw

cheers,
Bob

red Left Hand Drive 2cv with plenty of, um, "Patina" outside Mr Brakes in Ballarat. A fresh import ??

seeya,
Shane L.

I saw quite a few peugeots today, the few that remain in my memory were, nice looking dark red late 505 in Heidelberg this morning, really nice looking gold 405 parked in Barwon Heads this arvo, and later in the afternoon I opened my front door and a white 406 diesel drove past my house in Kinglake. I didn't recognize the 406 as being local, but it's always nice to see something French (that isn't mine) close to home.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Saw a white 405 GTI, low wide wheels and OTR banner on the windscreen driven by a young guy on Canterbury rd vermont few weeks back.

I've seen it , too, and in answer to everyone's "huh?", I think he meant to say 505GTi ...

And if you own a white 208GTi reg no *A*5*3, that was me following you from just outside Daylesford down the Western Hwy to your exit at Bacchus Marsh on Saturday arvo ... and, yes, that endless 80km/h run down to the highway does rather seem to invite 110, doesn't it?

Who owns the cream color GS wagon on club plates in greensburough? It's parked outside a house 2 doors from where I work.

Via the aussiefrogs App

ImageUploadedByaussiefrogs1391306039.748625.jpg
Spotted 10 km south of Euroa
Heading south on Hume freeway
At 12:10 2/2/14

I saw a green 2cv on club plates parked at the Uni Hill shops in Bundoora today. Looked good.

Today saw a green series 2 Xantia on a flat top truck heading westbound somewhere around Doncaster.

Today 2 doors up from us I spotted a pretty nice Renault R16 white with very high number (recent?) Vic club plates. Angru is this yours or one of your workmates? With our GS we might be able to turn this street into a mini 1970s French street scene!

Yes, that's me.

Today 2 doors up from us I spotted a pretty nice Renault R16 white with very high number (recent?) Vic club plates. Angru is this yours or one of your workmates? With our GS we might be able to turn this street into a mini 1970s French street scene!

Who has the mid Green metallic 2CV on full reg in Dandenong. Seen in the Bunnings carpark at Gladstone Road over the last Labour Day weekend. Come on 'fess up and I'll buy you a coffee, or get SWMBO to make one (I live within walking distance!). Was going to do a stake out but it was too warm and it's a bit passé really.
:cheers: Brendan.
ps I'd really like a ride/drive please!

Spotted this afternoon just outside Healesville, heading North Renault 19 Cabriolet looked like a real one.
I didn't get a good enough look at , because at the time i thought it would be smarter to negotiate the bend in the road.
I think it was dark blue in colour.

Saw a red BX wagon on High Street around 6:00 PM tonight. Thought he was following me home for a minute!

Nice looking car. Anybody here want to lay claim to it?

Cheers,
Stu

I was trawling through this post to see if anyone had ever seen me. Perhaps you have. Does this look like the car you saw all those years ago? It's still going strong (Current picture).
IMG_1223Scaled.jpg

Hi Michael, wow your BX wagon looks very nice in that colour and in great shape. Going by the rego number thought it might have been a 1988 model but can see you have it listed as 1989.

Digressing when Lorbek were in Heidelberg Road Fairfield at the original location can recall seeing a BX sedan about the same colour as yours. The model with the body kit. Great looking cars!

Regards
John