3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ at Lane Cove National Park (SYD)

I'm gonna try to free up on eof those sundays... I've missed out on the last 2 gatherings due to silly work commitments :(

I'm gonna try to free up on eof those sundays... I've missed out on the last 2 gatherings due to silly work commitments :(

When will the date be confirmed? I look forward to being there as does the 605. It's only down the road for me though, so I'll have to con the Pug into thinking it's a nice long drive. :)

When will the date be confirmed? I look forward to being there as does the 605. It's only down the road for me though, so I'll have to con the Pug into thinking it's a nice long drive. :)

MY 4 said:
We'll set a permanent date in concrete after January 9 - to ensure we get enough people interested! This will still give us either 2 weeks out from the 22nd, or 3 weeks out from the 29th. ;)

Hey all - great to hear so many are interested!

:)

A final date will be selected once I tally up enuogh interested people as stated above, by Monday January 9.

So....could everyone who is replying with interest, please make sure you indicate which date you prefer!

Thanks!

MY 4 said:
We'll set a permanent date in concrete after January 9 - to ensure we get enough people interested! This will still give us either 2 weeks out from the 22nd, or 3 weeks out from the 29th. ;)

A final date will be selected once I tally up enuogh interested people as stated above, by Monday January 9.

So....could everyone who is replying with interest, please make sure you indicate which date you prefer!

Thanks!

MY 4 said:

Thanks!

Rightio then, come on everyone :D

I prefer the 29th.

What sort of time frame is needed to secure a spot at the Park, Dave?

I prefer the 29th.

I prefer the 29th.

G'day Simon, that's a very good point! :)

I will call the NPWS tomorrow to find out!

;)

;)

;)

Heya,

29th is good for me, but so would the 22nd

Put me down for the 29th though!:D

Stalled

Heya,

Stalled

Heya,