3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ at Lane Cove National Park (SYD)

Ohhh yeah bout the dates - Ill have to check it up in the diary and let ya know ASAP :)

Thanks!

Stalled

MY 4 said:
Hope to see many old faces AND new faces again to welcome another year, for 2006!

Good on you Dave for getting the wheels in motion on this - Sydney's AF community seems to have been a little quieter in recent times compared to days gone by.

MY 4 said:
Hope to see many old faces AND new faces again to welcome another year, for 2006!

Good on you Dave for getting the wheels in motion on this - Sydney's AF community seems to have been a little quieter in recent times compared to days gone by.

MY 4 said:

The 29th is the best day for me, Dave (but the 22nd would do at a pinch).

Come on people, any more interest :)

Last edited:

Ohhh yeah. I might even drag the R19 in this time.
As for days, i'll plop myself in the no preference category.

I can taste the electric bbq snags already.

And i'll swear everytime i've seen MY 4 on the road, i've been in the work mirage, of which i find it hard to talk about without profanity.

And i'll swear everytime i've seen MY 4 on the road, i've been in the work mirage, of which i find it hard to talk about without profanity.

Hey Guys and Gals!

Great to hear so many of you are keen again. Still early days yet, and I'm sure many of us are away, and will be over the next week or two.

I've just come back from a week up at Terrigal - it's been bliss! Blue skies, nice surf and plenty of cocktails and coronas. And i'm not referring to a certain old bomb of a car either... :rolleyes:

We'll set a permanent date in concrete after January 9 - to ensure we get enough people interested! This will still give us either 2 weeks out from the 22nd, or 3 weeks out from the 29th. ;)

Hope everyone has a Fantastic XMAS and Happy New Year!
I'll be online from time to time, but may not be able to respond to all of your posts. If need be pls sms me on 0438937118 for any ideas, questions or just to say G'day!

Take care all!

Hey Guys and Gals!

Great to hear so many of you are keen again. Still early days yet, and I'm sure many of us are away, and will be over the next week or two.

I've just come back from a week up at Terrigal - it's been bliss! Blue skies, nice surf and plenty of cocktails and coronas. And i'm not referring to a certain old bomb of a car either... :rolleyes:

We'll set a permanent date in concrete after January 9 - to ensure we get enough people interested! This will still give us either 2 weeks out from the 22nd, or 3 weeks out from the 29th. ;)

I'll be online from time to time, but may not be able to respond to all of your posts. If need be pls sms me on 0438937118 for any ideas, questions or just to say G'day!

Take care all!

Hey Guys and Gals!

Take care all!

l will be there me and my family my wife,dougther and son..kids ok 3 and 1,5 yrs old?

l will be there me and my family my wife,dougther and son..kids ok 3 and 1,5 yrs old?