3rd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ at Lane Cove National Park (SYD)

Ahh thanks heaps for the Photos - great shots of the cars there!

Joel

Thanks to Dave for organising the BBQ - Kate and I had a good time. It was good to catch up with everyone!

Thanks also to the sponsors of the event - I walked away with a great Autosports Peugeot umbrella and a 307WRC T-Shirt.

Derek :cool:

GreenBlood said:
A few surprise guests from Victoria and W.A. good onya' guys... (shame about the 380 - I blame Justin for that :D )

Aah, in the light of Australia Day, I thought it was a very Australian thing to do for our fellow Aussies in South Australia :)

The funny thing is DeKa's dad drove it and then said, "Gee the suspension is almost French" :D

A great touring car, that has to be said - quiet, smooth & powerful. Great high beams too. Not perfect, but, not bad either :)

GreenBlood said:
Maybe next year you could tempt a few Queenslanders - might have to hire a Tarago hey Tim :rolleyes:

Chris, there is no better car than a Tarago mate. Not only is it Japanese, its a Toyota! This means is flawless. One thing though, just check the service history first, if its been serviced by a dealer, it might be wise to steer clear of it ;)

In all seriousness, I'd love to meet some of you QLD folk. When Warwick said he had a special guest for out Parma night, I was hoping it might be you, or Gerry, or Alan. Ahh well, was good to catch up with Luca, the joker.

Cheers,

Tim.

Thanks To All Involved In This Year's Bbq! See You At The Next One!

CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THANK YOU POSTER/COLLAGE! :)