2nd Annual Aussiefrogs BBQ at Lane Cove National Park

Has a concrete date been set?

I just want to know which day exactly now, because I run a business from home that is usually flat out, I need to put it in my diary.

So, what day is it on?

I also ask this because it doesn't appear that it really has been set and the majority of people have posted that both days are good.

pips

I'm hoping to make this event, I can make either date though i think the 30th being after Australia day is best. Anyone know when school is meant to go back? /40 zones in effect :)

Actually been browsing the site for a long time now. Long term Renault 19 driver/owner.

Linc & Dave
Sounds like most people are on the 30th, can we book this in? BTW, any special suprises this year, new toys we should know about?.... just looking - Chris

CHRI'S16 said:
Linc & Dave
Sounds like most people are on the 30th, can we book this in? BTW, any special suprises this year, new toys we should know about?.... just looking - Chris

30th is looking good, but I have a slight problem. Depending on what team I'm playing in, I'll have a cricket match on the 29th or the 30th... I might need to handover organisation to Dave here, or not play... eep!

Let's go the 30th. I wanna start beating the drum with the Renaultsport boys and girls.

Linc, I say ditch the cricket. You'd probably only be carrying the drinks anyhow, assuming that you can bat/bowl about as well as you can drive. :joker: You'd be much more useful spending the day serving us the bevvies! :adrink:

OK, let's lock in the 30th.

Anthony, would be great if we could some of the Cit guys down there. Bring the Traction Avant out for the day!

Time to start drumming up the support people. Last time we had Renault come and McCarrolls and Autosports Peugeot said they would, but didn't. This time we'd like a couple of dealers there, showing us the latest and greatest, as well as lots more people!

Citroen Car Club people? Peugeot NSW? Need people to start drumming up support here. :)

Count me in. I usually don't make plans this far ahead but when has my pug ever sat next to her french siblings?? Time for a family reunion :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Better post a reminder so I remember :wink2:

Might chuck a boat or two on the ol "free cx" sitrun and head on up it was a good day last year.

GTI124 said:
OK, let's lock in the 30th.

Time to start drumming up the support people. Last time we had Renault come and McCarrolls and Autosports Peugeot said they would, but didn't. This time we'd like a couple of dealers there, showing us the latest and greatest, as well as lots more people!

Citroen Car Club people? Peugeot NSW? Need people to start drumming up support here. :)

Howdy all, long time no speak! ;) I'm still here, never fear! :)

Yes, the 30th is A-ok for me! :D I'll be happy to accept full or part responsibilty in organising this Lincoln if you can't make it, just let me know whichever way...

I've posted threads with full info and details on both Oz_Clio_Sport Yahoo groups & the ozrenaultsport.com forums, so i'm sure we'll get an eager response from these guys.

I will shoot out an email or two to a few dealerships & see where it takes us.

Everyone else who is coming so far....
Is anybody able to provide the following service/s to assist us with running this BBQ?

*Serving dishes; platters and the like...
*Ice: (Derek got this last year)
*Banner: (Derek got this last year)
*Foam/or other Eskies: (Mi16_Mitch got these last year)

Any assistance for the above items &/or other items which i may have overlooked would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks guys & gals!

:D :D :D HERE'S TO ORGANISING ANOTHER RIPPER OF A BBQ!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Provided I have my 405 fixed up by then.... I should be able to bring a potato salad and some munchies. Depending on how much my wife and I can make the night before.

My parts should arrive for the 405 on Monday, so I have to ge stuck into it.

pips

Fantastic Pip, thanks for the offer! ;)

Look forward to seeing you there...

Pips, we were going to organise the food, drinks and salads. But i you're willing to volunteer some home made salads, that'd be awesome!

Dave, you best takeover matey, if you need things done through the week I could help. But I highly doubt I can make the 30th at this stage.

Well, ill be there ;)
Moving down to sydney on the 17/18th of Jan, so I'll be there to fly the cit flag.

:D:D

Ken

Anyone bringing women?

I might bring my wife. She might need someone to talk to.... she's not into cars or computers.

Also, what time exactly are we all meeting up?

pips

Last edited:
You want to take who?

I am so overwhelmed by the possibility for mischief, created by the last post, that I will, not begin such mischief but, only, throw down the gauntlet to all other merry-makers to outdo themselves!

Cheers ed ge

well, im going to see if i can make the journey. I sounds like its worth it.

Can anyone verify these directions to actually get there?:

1.) Get onto the Pacific Hiway (hiway 1) and drive south from Ballina (for about 7 hours)

2.) Get off at the Chatswoode exit (near the shopping centre) and follow the signs.:confused:

hope i will not get lost in sydney... :cry:

i want GPS tracker

LOL, done it many times mate...

You'll want to turn right after Roseville, on Lane Cove Road.
Then its a left off that after De Burghs bridge (its nothing but bush left & right, you should see it)...

So after you get on the Pac Highway its 2 turns :p

I'll hopefully be up there soon to visit the grandparents in Alstonville, so i'll have to track you down... should be hard in alstonville :p

bigbadbyrnes said:
well, im going to see if i can make the journey. I sounds like its worth it.

Can anyone verify these directions to actually get there?:

1.) Get onto the Pacific Hiway (hiway 1) and drive south from Ballina (for about 7 hours)

2.) Get off at the Chatswoode exit (near the shopping centre) and follow the signs.:confused:

hope i will not get lost in sydney... :cry:

i want GPS tracker