XM V6 Motor

looool!!! That can't be real.

I thought Citroen never attracted those kind of rice boys.

Must be a photoshop job by some Poogoe owner!! :nownow:

smiffy1071 said:
I checked to see how much to ship a car to OZ. Worked out about £800, which is cheap for a whole 1800kg car. You can get an XM here for nothing, as they get scrapped for something as silly as a hole in the exhaust! Mind you, you would then have to investigate GST, and other stuff. john s

An alternative to Smiffy's suggestion is to investigate New Zealand wreckers. XMs are considerably less expensive there, and I heard recently from a Kiwi mate that transporting a car roll-on-roll-off trans-Tasman is around $AUD300 (but haven't substantiated this figure). You may be more likely to find disposable 605s over there too.

I heard a rumour that Hayden at Pugwreck had a wrecked 605. I think I once asked him and he said he had a motor anyway. Might be worth a call.:confused:

David Shearer said:
I heard a rumour that Hayden at Pugwreck had a wrecked 605. I think I once asked him and he said he had a motor anyway. Might be worth a call.:confused:

hey that was 1000 posts for me!!! FINALLY

orestes said:
Better an XM wreacked to fix a 605, then vice versa

this one would be perfect to fix up a good 605

xm.01.jpg
You'd want to be extra careful putting skirts on a hydro equipped Cit, wouldn't want to be too close to it if it came down suddenly you'd lose a toe.
If you miscalculated the height you'd be awfully embarresed if the first showing was a public one and it all came crashing off:roflmao: :trouslap: