Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Vehicle Problems

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Colour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive got one already

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Let me know ASAP, as I am looking at another Mi16 in Melb tomorrow, I have managed to convince my mother in law to change cars..she has been driving a Mits Starion Turbo for many years and could use the xtra space / doors , cheers josephk

MadBiker said:
keep going :)

best offer so far.. even beats the trade in price :)
Good Luck with selling your car, as per my last post had a look at an Mi16 this arvo in Melb..Red '90 Lux Pack,History from Regans/Alpine Affair..Pick it up tomorrow.Hope the mother in law likes the colour, I will suggest she come to the next Froggie Drive Day..cheers josephk

how much was it..

i think i have the lux pack, what did it contain and how do you tell?

MadBiker said:
how much was it..

the lux pack only came out in the series ones
they had full leather, slide/tilt sunroof, ABS, electric rear windows, tilt and height adjustable rear head restraints, front centre armrest

the Mi-16's after this had these as options but they were removed to try and lower the car down in price to get them below the luxury car tax that our lovely g'ment at the time deemed necessary

MadBiker said:
how much was it..

I bought it for $4300 with RWC,Vic reg til Nov, has leather, s/roof, abs, electric windows in rear,its done 212000 kms and is in very goog condition, owned by a smoker so it needs a good clean out..good luck with yours, cheers josephk

kinda makes me paying 15,000 for my pug a few years back seem like a total rip off

Depends on the car. If someone offered me $10k for mine today.....I'd laugh at them. What would I replace it with?

Cal.