Two 505 GTIs for sale . . .

Hey guys,

Just listed the two cars in the Cars for Sale/Wanted forum . . . which is probably where I should have put this in the first place!

Important update for those (like lowpugV2!) who were put off by the fact that I live 370 km from Brisbane, between Miles and Wandoan. I can now deliver the cars to Brisbane (or Toowoomba).

Still no idea on price so open to suggestions.

Ingolf

Hope these go to a good home. They are not thick on the ground any longer and are such great cars.

Yeah, me too Peter. I've been slightly surprised at the relative lack of interest so far.

Perhaps advertise them on the Queensland Peugeot Club website ?

It's the same for the 405 Mi16, not the same level of interest for some other models.

They are, Srod.

I've been slack and not followed up at all but really need to get them sorted.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ingolf

Gee I think it is, Ingolf. What is the white car like, please?

They are, Srod.

I've been slack and not followed up at all but really need to get them sorted.

Ingolf
Hi Ingolf,
Sorry I have not got back to you sooner. I'm interested in the blue 1988 GTi. How much would you want for it delivered to Brisbane? I would PM you, but can't work out how to do it on here.

Wow - can't believe someone hasn't snapped up what looks to be a great package with the 2 cars.

Cheers

Justin

Hi Ingolf,
Sorry I have not got back to you sooner. I'm interested in the blue 1988 GTi. How much would you want for it delivered to Brisbane? I would PM you, but can't work out how to do it on here.
No problem, Srod . . . I'm hardly in a position to complain about tardiness. :)

I am completely out of touch with prices. Maybe give me a rough indication of the sort of figure you have in mind and, if it feels okay, we can work things out from there.

Wow - can't believe someone hasn't snapped up what looks to be a great package with the 2 cars.

Cheers

Justin
Indeed, Justin, I've been kind of amazed as well. There can't be that many of them around anymore.

Gee I think it is, Ingolf. What is the white car like, please?
Stew, it's a 1984 505 GTI which has been sitting covered in the shed for the last seven years after 15 years of happy motoring. In 2015 oil turned up in the water. I had the opportunity to buy the 1988 505 GTI and did that rather than getting it fixed up. From memory it's done a bit over 300,000 kms and is in good nick. I assume the oil in water problem was a blown head gasket.

Here's a few photos to give you a sense of what it's like.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 007 (low Res).jpg
    007 (low Res).jpg
    900 KB · Views: 98
Hi Ingolf,
ask admin to allow messages as you do not have enough posts to allow PMs

No problem, Srod . . . I'm hardly in a position to complain about tardiness. :)

I am completely out of touch with prices. Maybe give me a rough indication of the sort of figure you have in mind and, if it feels okay, we can work things out from there.

Have you got an email address I can contact you through? or if you don't want to post it on here, I can give you mine.
Steve.