The Towbars thread...

I'm actually after a towbar for a 306 hatch, but does anyone know if one for the 205 would fit? I live in Cairns, but am in Sydney for a few days on holiday, so would appreciate any advice, or if anyone has a 306 towbar for sale cheap, please let me know asap!
On my way to Melbourne on Monday.
Thanks,
Jim

Is anyone after a towbar for a 205? I have one on my car that I am not going to use. Would be happy to swap it for some decent mats or a small donation to charity.

Last edited:
Hi I am new to this site but would love if anyone could help me with a tow bar for a 307 touring wagon. There has to be a cheaper option than $1300 isn't there???

Thanks

Hi I am new to this site but would love if anyone could help me with a tow bar for a 307 touring wagon. There has to be a cheaper option than $1300 isn't there???

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=307+towbar&_sacat=0&_from=R40

email a few of them and get postage costs. I doubt it'll be more than $400 delivered to your doorstep, you need a bypass relay kit too, so don't forget to order one.

I have just fitted one imported from the UK to the 407, what took longer than anything was running a wire the length of the car underneath for 12volts as I couldn't find anywhere back there that I trusted as a 12volt feed.

seeya,
Shane L.

I'm after a towbar for mid 2000s C4 sedan.
Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide can pickup when I pass through.

Julian

Cx 2500 tow bar

For sale - 2.5 cx towbar ~ $60.00. Can deliver to Ballarat or Kyneton. image.jpg

A very long shot.... Am looking for a towbar for a Citroen DS Safari. I really only want it to carry some bikes around. Any suggestions?

Hi guys.

I'm after towbar for peugeot 307 SW, year 2006. I live around Melbourne.
Melbournes towbar can get one fitted to my car for 1200AUD :).
Any help appreciated

Regards

Hey.

Just ordered original towbar from Peugeot dealer for $308 and 12N wiring relay bypass kit for $40 (inc. postage) from UK.

Regards

Hi RAY

I was interested in the 505 towbar I was about to try and fit mine to my executive but if I can find one that doesn't require cutting a piece out of the bumper then that would be even better. Do you know if still available??
Owen Wuillemin in Queensland...I will ring him if I know the area code

I have the tow bar off my Series II 505 GTI that a P-plater sent to the great garage in the sky, taking up space, along with the bonnet & boot lid :(