The Gecko Dauphine !!!

Yay! Thanks Ray, love it! :headbang: Thought you'd forgotten me :cry::D

Can't wait to see the progress . The one you let go looked like a ripper :tongue:. Hopefully that one sees the roads again too. Thanks for the update :approve:
J-Man,
The one I let go, has re-sufaced and the new owner is into it. He is a real goer, and we are initiating re-constructing the front chassis rails that were cut out by the original owner, in thought of installing a R10 front end. He just cut the entire front end out and threw it away. But we have put together a plan and the new rails are going in and a R10 front end will be assembled in the car.

The body has been completely "blasted" by the new owner, who does it professionally. Has showed up a few repair areas that are only minor.

Another Dauph in Progress,
I may convince him to start a thread, or get his permission to cover the rebuild.

Take care,
ray

J-Man,
The one I let go, has re-sufaced and the new owner is into it. He is a real goer, and we are initiating re-constructing the front chassis rails that were cut out by the original owner, in thought of installing a R10 front end. He just cut the entire front end out and threw it away. But we have put together a plan and the new rails are going in and a R10 front end will be assembled in the car.

The body has been completely "blasted" by the new owner, who does it professionally. Has showed up a few repair areas that are only minor.

I may convince him to start a thread, or get his permission to cover the rebuild.

Take care,
ray
Cut the rails..................... No more comments needed eh?

J-Man,

Take care,
ray
You Beauty 🙌
Great news Ray! What's not to love about another Dauphine restoration 👍