Tell me about French vans

Don't forget you can buy a Peugeot van for much less money if it has a Fiat badge. The RHH engine is there too.
Yes the Scudo, or Citroen Dispatch. Even fewer of those for sale at the moment, and more expensive than some of the Experts. I am starting to see that they are not exactly rushing off the sales platforms at the advertised prices. Renaults seem cheaper, more used stock available. Anyway, I'll keep looking.

We got a Kangoo maxi diesel last year and drive it in preference to the Latitude - mainly cos it's 50+mpg I suppose.... :)
Load space is lacking if you want more than 6', you can fit an 8' stick in but it wants to be mates with your shoulder. Windows in the sliding doors are a must if you don't want to written off backing out of an angle park.
Was picked on the basis of comfort, much nicer than the Caddy parked next to it - and no adblue problems with the Renault diesel. Towbar fitted for delivery but never used yet.
Bob

With a 1500kg capacity, the Caravan and MotorHome Club UK talk about the 1994 Citroën Xantia as tow car of the year

Similar to all GS’s Breaks as a minimum 1220 (as opposed to 1015), somebody told me all Xantia Breaks were a minimum 2 litre 16 valve in Australia

There would be more C5 Breaks on the market than Xantias