Taylor Styles Special Front end

Vindid etc

Terry Walker here. There are other photos of the various Peugeot engined specials in my files these days, incl Vindid, some in colour. I've also got some colour pics of Bob Biltofts racing 203, which later had a Holden engine, plus a before and after of the engine swap. Some of them are on the CD version of Around the Houses. Dave Sullivan's DSM Peugeot exists only as a box of spares these days, at Dave's house (he's still alive). The design had the radiator water run through the chassis rails, with inevitable results.

This photo is Biltoft leaning and rolling around Cavvo at the 62 AGP meeting. You could got from App J to App K by just removing the bumper, but this car was holden powered.

Attachments

• biltoft.jpg
    biltoft.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
The 1962 Photo

Terry Walker said:
This photo is Biltoft leaning and rolling around Cavvo at the 62 AGP meeting. You could got from App J to App K by just removing the bumper, but this car was holden powered.

Terry, I just want to say that is a very good quality photo for its age, the focus of the car contrasting with the background movement took my eye immediately. It's one of those "great" photos!

Cheers
Fordman.

Pug 203 racing photo

Fordman said:
Terry, I just want to say that is a very good quality photo for its age, the focus of the car contrasting with the background movement took my eye immediately. It's one of those "great" photos!

Cheers
Fordman.

I can't claim credit for the photography, more's the pity. It's a slide taken by Peter Longley. However, after I scanned it I had to retouch out a lot of dust specks and such. No matter what you do with them, slides always finish up covered in dust.