Sydney Cruise - April 28th Sunday

Well,

Only 2 days to go!! It looks like the weather will be not kind to us but it is still going ahead. On the plus side, I am up in Newcastle tonight and have not seen any Police (touch wood) at all since the Double Demerits are in place - even the notorious '90' zone on the F3. You would think a Friday night is great for the pickings.........

So - 8am Sylvania McDonalds or 10am @ Bulli.

Until then, stay safe and am looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers
Stu G.

Finally got the nod - no work tomorrow :)

Can't wait to meet you all (even though I've only known about this for a couple of months)

Don't judge me on first impressions - I don't actually wake up until about 10 AM :D :D

Catch ya

DeKa my trip to the rocks & shopping turned out to be longer than I thought.
I rang your work at 4:15 but got your message about closing at 4:00.
If you can get back to me tonight or in the morning I would be happy to deliver the stickers to your house.
I have sent you an email @ 4:30 & a private message @ 7:00.

My muscles are sore from waxing the 306, and I'm all prepped and ready to go with a full tank of gas! :)

See you guys tomorrow! (prolly at Bulli)

Is anyone near Eastwood who can take collection of the stickers tonight for tomorrow's cruise?

Email me quick if you can.
I'll do the driving wink

Hi gibgib,

Ack I've been out for a while but I did reply to your e-mail with my address... Did you drop them around?

Sorry about that. I have no idea what time you'll be up in the morning but we're leaving home at about 6:45 or 7am...

Derek.

gibgib you beat me to it!

Yes I have a big stash of stickers! The XM now has one :D

It certainly looked like gibgib and I were doing a bit of a deal outside the shopping centre at around midnight ha ha

See everyone who's going in the morning,
Derek.

Derek!!!

Go to bed!!! JUST got back from Newcastle and then heading back up there after the cruise!!! Now at 12:25am on Sunday morning - sh*t - I have to be up in 6hrs!!!! Can't wait!

C Ya there
Stu