Sydney Cruise - April 28th Sunday

Mi16 Man

Fellow Frogger
I'm baaaacccckk!

I am sure you do not all need reminding but it is only 2 weekends away!!!

Now a few options I am still open to;
1) Full day (south) of half day (north-west)???
2) Start time considering major Sydney roads are sometimes busier on weekends than weekdays. Have said 930 departure from Sylvania but am keen for an earlier start (crisp-cold air for the cars...!)
3) If there are any places on interest you wish to visit/to add, please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers
Stu G :cool:

No one else's replied?

I'm up for heading down south and the time doesn't really worry me.

I'll bring along aussiefrogs.com stickers for those who don't have one yet.

Derek.

Id love to come on it, but my car has damage and i hate showing it when it has damage.

:confused: Does this matter or what it is not good i know...

Stu,

I'm quite happy to go earlier if you want.
What does everyone else think? 8am? 7:30am?

Derek.

Earlier is better for most I am sure - less traffic and 'weekend drivers' at that time on a Sunday morning.

Meeting place;
745am for 8am departure @ Sylvania McDonalds Carpark. This is just off the Princess Hwy, about 2kms south of the Tom Ugly's Bridge. Parking for plenty of cars and we can use the 'Golden Arches' for a quick pit stop if needed!

For Froggies in Western Sydney, as previously mentioned, we will meet you at the Top of Bulli (Panorama Pub) so that you can use the Appin / Picton Road and not have to travel so far east. If you want to come a bit further north, will see you @ Stanwell Tops. This can be accessed by exiting off the F6 @ Helensburgh. Am planning on leaving Stanwell @ 930am - hopefully there will not be too many of those motorbike hooligans (inc. me) through the Royal National Park!

On the day, I have a small sheet just outlining the route and stops etc inc my phone numbers that I am not going to post here (just don't like those peering eyes!). If you would like to email me in the coming week, pls do so;

Stuart_Gibbs@interconti.com

Just remember - EVERYONE IS WELCOME ON SUNDAY!
PUG/CITS/RENO's - come on, come all. If you mates want to come for a run, bring their cars too. It is a very informal hi-octane day, if we get lost, just have a laugh!

See you @ 8am
Cheers Stu G clown

I will be there will not be happy though as my car is damaged slightly i hate people looking at my car as it has been hit.. But maybe you guys wont care. So 7.45 am at Sylvania Maccas....

I hope you all know it's double demerit points from Wednesday - Sunday so I guess that means no silly business! And everyone with their seatbelts on too :cool:

Derek

I hope to be there in the 306.

Bummer about the double points =(

I will be there with my renault 5 gt turbo. Derek, do not forget stickers, I still need one!

Will be there hopefully, if I get my cat converter fixed... it sounds like a mack truck at the moment. :)

(Stamps feet and says in whining voice)

I wanna go tooo !!!! frown

I have to make sure that I put an alarm clock next to my little 206 to make her up.

Does the Mcmuffin come with a free aussiefrog sticker?

Wil :D :D

Turbo,

At this stage it's a matter of whether or not I get any by tomorrow!

We've had quite a few go out the last few weeks and we've got none left! Gibgib was intending on getting some to me. Gibgib?

Derek.

Hi DeKa,

I have not received any stickers as yet. If I get them on Friday (tomorrow) I'll drop past.
Still unsure whether I'll be cruising at this stage.

Bonjour!
I note in the latest PUGILIST that the Nowra'Wings & Wheels' display is listed as a 'club event' on Sunday 28Apr. Are you lot planning on going that far? We will most probably run down Sat night, if Napoleon is in the mood...although Mount Ousley or Cambewarra (both upwards!)in a 505 wagon is not enticing......
ADW

To all the sticker-wanters,

I called into Auto France today and picked up all the stickers he's got left to take with me on Sunday. That means I've got a grand total of 5 to hand out.

See you all Sunday,
Derek.

DeKa I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

GB must have given me about 200 internal & 200 external eek!
I will replennish Mr Wong's supplies early next week too.
approve

gibgib,

Excellent news tongue

I told Yong I'd be back with some next week but if you want to go that's fine with me.

Derek