Sydney 205 Raid???

1Day!!

What time this Sunday should the 205s hit the 2017 Sydney French Car Day Silverwater?

Should we start arriving about 8:30am to secure a good spot together (a 205 Lion-up)? :headbang:

Will we better last year's 12 205s?

I was trying to convince VC205 that we didn't need to get there until more like 9.30. I don't suppose you want to go and bags us some spaces?

How many 205s do we think we will have? And will there be more 8 valves or 16 valves? I'm getting the sense we may have fewer cars than last year at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9:00am?

According to my last count-up there are at least 140 aussifrog owners of 205s, I hope there are more 8 &16 valve 205s than last year.

Aside from that, I hosed RAT205 today!

Last edited:
Sadly not this year, next year definitely unless its not on the road due to carelessness (prnaged or I loose my licence)

9:00am?

According to my last count-up there are at least 140 aussifrog owners of 205s, I hope there are more 8 &16 valve 205s than last year.

Aside from that, I hosed RAT205 today!

VC205 and I will be there about 9.30. Save us 2 spots please in the 205 section!

Great day.

Apparently 205s are becoming more rare, we could only display 9 x 205s this year at the Sydney French Car Day! (Oh, and a 205 owner from Brisbane came for a look without his 205, don't know if this counts.) DSC06770.jpg
DSC06802.jpg Some of the best.

Also looks like the valves in these motors multiply with age, around half had grown 8 extra valves!

I was advised by a PCC member that there were more 505s this year than 205s (10 x505s!).

There was only 3 x 206s! :(

(Oh, and a 205 owner from Brisbane came for a look without his 205, don't know if this counts.)

Two 205 owners without their cars I think, as I came to have a look as well as Matthew(?).

There were some beautiful cars to see and the weather was almost as nice as on the Brisbane day. Nice to chat to a couple of you too.

James.
9b7660959797145253c4dac6f4660f2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Sorry, had to miss it. Life is way too hectic at present. I had to move mum into a retirement village last week.

Last edited:
Yes my aim is to look as nice as that 8V turbo red one, Keep up with someone here.

Missed you James, funny did not go too far from these beauties.

Yes, I couldn't stay as long as I would have liked and I tended to flit back and forth a few times between the 205's and the other cars, passed you a couple of times Matthew I think but you were deep in 16 valve discussion, whereas I was hanging around the 8v's mostly. :wink2:

A nice line up. Did many people show interest in them?

There usually seen as 'those young peoples cars' by the majority of the coffin dodgers attending....

Will there be a 205 Raid at this year's All French Car Day at Silverwater on the 15th July???