Surviving 203s in Australia?

Rarely on this portal due to time commitment and a posting overseas now stepping into its 12th year.....

But for what its worth the only cars we had room and commitments to keep from Bianchi Bros Motors closing and then my dad later selling his long time property are:

1) Modified blue 203 1951 sedan - currently stripped getting rotisserie body repairs.

2) dad's stripped 203 sedan, don't know the year but belive it has curved rear window.

3) 203 cabriolet heavy rust but all original mechanical saved. Will need to sell a house to repair this one!!

Plus also kept a number of spare engines GBs and parts etc all sitting in an insulated shed so hope some level of preservation.

Last edited:
IMG_1633 - Copy.jpg

so 3) and 1) on the left - the Decouverable went to Sydney?

The decouvrable was picked up and hopefully going to get restored.... Went to Qld/Cairns I believe. Trying to search through my messages but believe it was to TJ57, also talked to Deuxzèrotrois who may recall or kept in touch with the new owner.

Sad to recall those pictures..... If money was no object we could have had an amazing collection as we had one if not more of each model. With many rusted to the ground unfortunately.

The decouvrables were such poor sellers that CCM stripped one for spares. It was under a staircase in LaTrobe St. I wonder what happened to to the frame?

I got a dump of Gordons 'carman DB' files from a family member and will see if I can find the 203 list. I think the only criteria we would have at this point in time is that if someone is prepared to do the work they could be the 203 register owner, membership of one of the state clubs is not a requirement although everyone should be a member of the Peugeot Club of Victoria, particularly while I'm the treasurer.
The above post from (OddfireV6) some time ago might be helpful to get things moving along,,,,,,,,,,Register  numbers. 1998..JPG

Last edited:
Posting a list with 16 thumbnails inserted is pushing things here so will have lots of subgroups to get to 358 … pre-A & 203A, 203C to begin with … State of Origin?