RENAULT Juvaquatre Dauphinoise - 1958...Oh no!

attachment.php

Interesting, are there two of them out there??

Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1a.jpg

Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1c.jpg

Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1d.jpg

Attachments

• Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1a.jpg
    Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1a.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 577
  • Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1d.jpg
    Renault juvaquatre Dauphinoise 1d.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 365
No, but I believe they can hit an V8.

Evidence:roflmao::-

Last edited:
These are the extra photos I found of the Hot Rod I found:-

Renault Juva HRX1.jpg

NB- No fur dice :D
Renault Juva HRX2.jpg

Attachments

• Renault Juva HRX1.jpg
    Renault Juva HRX1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 483
  • Renault Juva HRX2.jpg
    Renault Juva HRX2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 423
For heavens sake, get Ghislain to buy one for you and send it over. He'd be happy to, I'm sure.

You have a moral responsibility to ensure it never gets chucked out. Better still perhaps ensure it's safe keeping by confiscating it until 2017 when you bring it over in the boot of the R8.

There's a plan.:clown:

You have a moral responsibility to ensure it never gets chucked out. Better still perhaps ensure it's safe keeping by confiscating it until 2017 when you bring it over in the boot of the R8. There's a plan.:clown:

ROFL. I'd need to reinforce the boot floor, let alone the suspension!

If you are interested, PM me though and I'll see whether the owner will part with it.

Cheers

OK JW, it's all pie in the sky at this stage as I have no current need for such but it would be a travesty is it were ever lost.

OK JW, it's all pie in the sky at this stage as I have no current need for such but it would be a travesty is it were ever lost.

I think it is safe unless someone over here gets a rush of blood to the head....

Only if you can donate a Fregate engine to put in it..?

I have a couple of spares. So I guess so. Actually buy the Fregate from SA and make it into a convertible. You have the skills.

Graham, check out the engine in this one at around 1:09. It's bit different to say the least.