Renault Fregate..

I wish someone would do exactly that - the Renault service car I presume? Lovely red on the car shown by Ricky. One of the Fregates in WA is regularly spoken of by its owner in terms of "must restore it..." or words to that effect. It's a "gonna" car. Others would know better but I think there are 2-3 lurking here, none actually mobile to my knowledge.

Cheers

I can think of another 3 Gonnas on this side of the country: one in Brisbane and 2 in Victoria, plus the blue service car Domaine which is parked up in Ballarat from memory.

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
FYI, the distance between lever and dash can be adjusted via the adjustment screw no. 68 concealed behind the steering wheel.

attachment.php

Attachments

• n.jpg
    n.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 719
I take it from that information, your knuckles no longer hit the dash?

Nipping down to Monier Road shopping center to snap up the specials.
For all the kiddies that are watching, please note 59 Floride's correct use of indicators through the roundabouts.

Perhaps they have fitted a 6 cylinder motor so they could pull the race car on the trailer.

Actually back in the early 1960's the President of our car club in Victoria was the Victorian sports car champion. He bought a Fregate to pull his sports car on a single axle trailer. The car had a home made fibre glass body with a Morris engine and suspension. A few years back apparently he still had the sports car but the Fregate was no more.

What tha..? A Primagate :renplak:

It looks like how the British would have styled a Fregate!! It's very well done I reckon with respect to the size and shape of the grill and the very slight forward rake. If you must do that sort of thing of course...

I wonder WHAT is under than bonnet?