Renault Fregate..

You sure that’s not Phil partially obscured 2nd behind her?

Meet Doris and Marlina, twin sisters I'm guessing, Marlina being the shy one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dvn.jpg
    dvn.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 492
Further to the above.

The astute observer would of course notice the poverty pack Domaine does not have the fancy metal pinch mould behind the mudguards that the sedans have, instead just a plain generic plastic one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 96096934_o.jpg
    96096934_o.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 712
How about a choir of fabulous Fregates..

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• les-concurrents.jpg
    les-concurrents.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 441
  • les-finalistes.jpg
    les-finalistes.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 450
  • renault%201951%20fregate%20linia%20montazowa.jpg
    renault%201951%20fregate%20linia%20montazowa.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 488
Is there a single Domaine known to survive in Oz? They're nice-looking cars - remember they are early to mid-1950s.

Is there a single Domaine known to survive in Oz? They're nice-looking cars - remember they are early to mid-1950s.

There was the service training Domaine that was for sale last year some time. Then there was one at Smithfield Wreckers in the late 1980's in what would now be "barn find" condition, but it was better than a barn find - just needing a good polish and the normal delayed maintenance things. Although I'm guessing that one ended up crushed, like their Estafette.

There was the service training Domaine that was for sale last year some time. Then there was one at Smithfield Wreckers in the late 1980's in what would now be "barn find" condition, but it was better than a barn find - just needing a good polish and the normal delayed maintenance things. Although I'm guessing that one ended up crushed, like their Estafette.

I remember now. I did wonder whether the Smithfield Wreckers car was the one from Glynde that I saw parked in a driveway near Glynde Wreckers back in the last 1960s. Thanks Simon.

This one should be still floating around in Victoria somewhere, I rang the owner a couple of years ago and he still had it in his backyard. I reckon I could track it down if anyone were interested.

$_57.JPG

Further to the above.

The astute observer would of course notice the poverty pack Domaine does not have the fancy metal pinch mould behind the mudguards that the sedans have, instead just a plain generic plastic one.

attachment.php

with van
fregate with van.jpg

And continuing with the Dauphine on the Fregate thread theme :)

Pic of the Queen's Dauphine, on dispatch from the Acton factory where it was assembled. Pictured with its loving creators, and before it was fitted with the Saprar wires.

Attachments

• Dauphine Queen UK.jpg
    Dauphine Queen UK.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 221