Renault 750 For sale Adelaide (Edwardstown)

Hi John, correct, that is Buttercup in the background on the hoist. Unfortunately I need to sell all of my Renault stash of cars and parts I have collected over the past couple of years. This includes the infamous Kermit which I haven't listed yet. It will be sad to see all this go but I hope it all goes to a good home / homes.

Ah, I wondered just where Kermit had gone. I now see it beside the yellow one in your "attavar" pic.

cheers! Peter

Hi John, correct, that is Buttercup in the background on the hoist. Unfortunately I need to sell all of my Renault stash of cars and parts I have collected over the past couple of years. This includes the infamous Kermit which I haven't listed yet. It will be sad to see all this go but I hope it all goes to a good home / homes.

Ah, I wondered just where Kermit had gone. I now see it beside the yellow one in your "attavar" pic.

cheers! Peter

Picked up one in Sydney, $35 and not bad condition, all I need now is a car, hopes are fading though

You need a CAR for your steering wheel? :roflmao: Often it is the other way around....

The cars are around, but it might take a little while. You could buy Kermit of course... Then you'd have a brace of them.

You need a CAR for your steering wheel? :roflmao: Often it is the other way around....

The cars are around, but it might take a little while. You could buy Kermit of course... Then you'd have a brace of them.

I'd be happy to accept Kermit into the family,wouldn't mind Buttercup either for that matter :approve: