Rally Oz - Pug Style!

Stuey said:
You weren't the guy with a fresh Mohican, with the guy with a top hat, just asking for sun stroke, were you? :wink2:

Haha! We saw that mohawk guy just below us.

Stuey said:
Solberg was pretty spekky, wasn't he?

Indeed. Missed him through the splash though, he didn't turn up as listed on the starting order so we thought he might have been out of the rally. Saw him later come at the end of SS23 to the stop point and when he taking off at the start of the last stage (SS25).

Troy.

Awesome fun :)

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the excellent navigation :) As you found out my driving is reasonable but I couldn't navigate myself out of a carpark ;)

The early mornings were worth it. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to driving a FWD auto on ball-bearing gravel at 80-90km/h+ - as soon as you feel comfortable and gain confidence the car happily slides away from you as you gently coax it away from the trees :)

Having an inside view of the logistics, plannings and workings of a WRC team was absolutely amazing. And... I certainly won't forget doing SS20 in a roadgoing 307 - very sideways and lots of fun... I never thought I'd ever be doing the sotico jumps and water splash - awesome..

Hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime..

Cheers
Steve