QLD Mt Glorious Cruze

P

Phasis

Is anyone interested in going for a slow (no...really:) cruze up to Mt Nebo and Glorious?

The way i usually go up is through the Gap, then Nebo, Glorious, then down the back side past all the lakes and past Ipswich. That way rocks for high speed hills.

Phasis,

I would be in on that, but I may have to control myself this time as the last time I came down the back way to Samford from the mountain, I had a little, err, "moment"

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/gallery/chipper.htm

Have you a date in mind?

Chipper
smile.gif

No dateas yet, once i get some more ppl replying...(read "get your arses into gear") we can get a day which suits most.

You comming to this dyno night on friday Chipper?

Cant come this friday night
frown.gif

Its gonna be a messy night on the turps with 7 people leaving from work, so i will be in no shape (for days) to be playing dyno jockey
wink.gif

Maybe next time.

Chip

How would next Sunday be for everyone?
That would be the 29th.

I have only been the Gap way. Which way is better?

would suggest we all me somewhere on the northside, I live southside, so someone else can organise a place.

Spread the word too, we need heaps of ppl.

29th is cool for me, and if we go up the gap way, we come down the samford turn off, its a great piece of road (when its not damp) and is full of twisties and hairpins.

We could meet up at the first car park on the Mt Glorious road if thats ok with everyone, and its easy to find.

Just a nice easy run is what I am after, no bravery awards (like last time) need be entertained
wink.gif

So, is it just the 3 of us?

Chip

p.s. Phasis, did you do the dyno run with the 306? Howd you go?

How bout saturday?
Dyno was good...got the following

RPM HP (engine)
2000 41
3000 69
4000 105
5000 132
6000 155
7000 164

Was real happy with that. Was expecting around 155. Had Optimax in it though, I dont usually run it on that, but had it in for about a week for the ECU to get used to it, even if thats not how it works...was a good excuss to spoil myself. I put PULP back in and it felt quite a bit lifeless. Think i will stick with Optimax from now on though.

Man haven't been on this thing in ages!

well henry, brad and chipper I have yet to meet. I have to say no due to the fact the little pug hasn't arrived yet. It was going to get here on sat but the guy pushed it forward another week. So I may have to be a passenger. However i think I will be able to get some guys interested.

Give me exact times, dates and meeting place.

THanks Heaps Nick Watson
Peugeot GTi Autosport Club
Pug Action
Peugeot Spares

Peugeot, that you Nick?
You have met me fool
smile.gif
At the grand display.
How does the 11th or 12th of August sound for everyone?
That will give you a few more weeks to get your ride soughted Nick.
Time and place, still to be confirmed, but mid morning suits me fine. Cool air, hopefully not too many tourists on the roads. They shit me to tears. Last time I went up, one prick was doing 30km/hr throught he busy mid section near Nebo, almost killed myself (kinda) rounding him up.
So we got Me, JR, Chipper, Nick, and Nicks friends, how many?

Well, we could meet up on the road to Mt Glorious just past the Ampol servo at the Gap, or up the road a bit further, there is a car park just as the fun part of the road starts??????

Yeah I know I have meet you brad,

Anyhow my 205 won't be ready for months. However I'll ring all of the club members in brisbane and see if they want to come and also got some rolla friends who could be interested?

Nick

If im not working or up to anything else, and if you guys dont mind a Reno comming, I might come along.

Be interested to check out your hot Pugs.

Ash