PSA car radios

And see if the lock PIN code comes with the car. Be prepared.

That's interesting. I was just trying to sort out how i will fit an aftermarket radio to the C2....

c2_wiring.jpg

it doesn't appear we have an switched ignition wire there. I grabbed out the multi-meter. Back up and +van always seem to be 12volts regardless of igntion on/off or reverse selected as well. Has anyone been down this road before? Before I start pulling stuff to bits, has anyone worked out an easy way of getting an accessories live ?

The loom for the big plug 1 -> 20 doesn't exist. The speaker loom should be straight forward. I might fit a rear camera, so I'm guessing I'll just run a live from the reversing lights forward with the camera cable.

patience .... crappy computers things..... that is where the problem is. So backup is always live. It must mean "radio memory backup" ..... not backup as in backing the car up. And D-"+van" if you are patient will power down once the dash shuts down after the ignition is turned off (maybe a couple of minutes).

No idea what "E: +12v SW" means.... 'cos there aint no 12volts there.... and what is there isn't switched by the ignition.

thanks, that is a little better. I've identified the switched power, power and earth ..... the speaker wires are labelled in the diagram. So we are set :) .... If I put in a reverse camera I'll grab the feed from the reverse light bulbs as its easier than searching the dash (the pedal switch should be switching the earth, not 12volts ... so no point looking down there).

Reactions: COL
I just realised .... you can't plug the antenna in .... what is it with the french wanting to be backwards? The aerial plug is completely different to a standard car stereo! I hope I can buy a converter :)