Peugeot 205 Si -> 205 Rallye Replica Father/Son Project

The front had been resprayed before I got it. Looked excellent, one reason I kept it. Rear was oxidised and filthy, took a lot of cleaning and cutting back. It was stored in a workshop in South Melbourne full of Valiants and some big American cars. Owner turned up on a push bike.

Thanks Graham, the mechanicals were very sorted mostly due to yourself, and after a cut an polish and ceramic coat the Peugeot factory paint came back remarkably well. Yes they are 205/306/405/406 14" steel wheels. The offset is slightly out at ET24 (instead of ET28) and they were catching at the rear but a 6mm spacer sorted that out.
Yes, the 306 ones with the round holes are set further in.

Could someone please tell me the part number for the Si’s sump plug and washer. Better yet a link? Sounds lazy but there seems to a couple of different types when I search online

Yes they are 205/306/405/406 14" steel wheels. The offset is slightly out at ET24 (instead of ET28) and they were catching at the rear but a 6mm spacer sorted that out.
I'm not sure I understand that. 6" 205 wheels are normally ET18 and 405 6" ET28 wheels can rub on the beam.

All I can tell you is the wheels we have on the car are stamped Michelin with ET24 and are 14" x 5.5". I got the info on the wheels from https://205.si/wheels of those wheels that have the same ET as our ones.
Thus to keep the backspace measurement the same, so you don't need spacers, you need ET18 6".

I've found that these round holed wheels sit further in than the oval holed ones.

That's better...
Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 10-28-57 wheel sizes Peugeot 205 Si.png