Park Assist failure

308CUCKEN

Fellow Frogger
Hi puggers!
I have posted before but cannot locate the original post. I am in need of a model for the latest diag kit to reset the park assist unit after having a front bumper replaced on a 308 2.0 Blue HDi 2014 Allure Hatch. Can anyone post the latest diag kit so I can get this reset. Before anyone asks, I do not have access to the nearest peugeot dealer as they are some 500kms away but i am willing to investigate other mechanics who may possess one. Thanks in advance!!

As I have said before you can not “reset” it you almost certainly have a bad sensor or more than one you are wasting your time. You can purchase the diagbox online .
Have you checked that all the sensors are plugged in and the multi plug on the side.

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Last edited:
Thanks for your help but I do not know where the multi plug on the side is? Also, I am unable to view or access clearly the front sensors at all from the bottom or top of the bonnet.

This literally took two minutes to find with one hand one week post surgery IMG_1551934801.601759.jpg

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

They much have all been gathered outside IGA to watch the Google camera car pass by

attachment.php

Attachments

• denmark wa.jpg
    denmark wa.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 219
Cucken, my parents were offered some rural semi uncleared land in Denmark when I was a kid. I wish they bought it! Our friends moved there to the adjacent lot and are still there, the Syme family. Although I haven't seen them for many years.

Nice part of the world.