Parking Assistance Failure
  • Register
  • Help

Default Parking Assistance Failure

Hi all,

To the 308 T9 experts out there. I had a new front bumper replaced on my 308 T9 Blue HDi and since then, the parking assistance is now not working. Since I live some way away from the body works business that did the work, I have asked, and they cannot remember, I am seeking knowledge from the pugiverse for any ideas where the connectors are or the plug etc is to reconnect the parking assistance on the vehicle.

To those I am yet beholdnet.

Advertisement

Thanks

Hi guys,

I wanted to try again as I am trying to find out where the obstacle detect electro unit sits behind the front bumper of my 308 T9 Allure as I suspect this is disconnected after having my bumper replaced. Part Number is 16 108 037 80. Any help welcome.

May have thrown it away with smashed bumper when replaced

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by 308CUCKEN View Post
    Hi guys,

I wanted to try again as I am trying to find out where the obstacle detect electro unit sits behind the front bumper of my 308 T9 Allure as I suspect this is disconnected after having my bumper replaced. Part Number is 16 108 037 80. Any help welcome.
    Looks like item #1 in this linked diagram, it is possible that it resides in the rear? It suggests that it needs to be VIN coded so yours may be connected but needs to be re-activated via computer - you may need a dealer visit?

If this worked before I would be tackling the panel shop who undertook the repair. . .
    https://cat.iparts.ee/peugeot.php?la...xzdXBwbGllcj09

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Many thanks for your advice.
    Yes, I agree but the body shop is 50km away and I am keen to find out where this part may reside and either reconnect it myself or then approach them if it is missing. Do you know if it resides behind the front or rear bumper exactly?

Thread Information