• Tapatalk and Mobile iOS/ Android APPs no longer supported on aussiefrogs.com. Please delete on your device. Use the web interface instead.

New Tires for my Citroen

rmingrap

Hello! I'd like to buy a set of all-season tires for my 2018 Citroen C3 Aircross Shine. I have been checking out Tyroola and 4wheelonline for reference but their wide selection left me confused. Any recommendations?

seasink

1000+ Posts
You will be asked about your priorities - wet grip safety, comfort, cornering, noise, etc. What is the tyre size? That's the first step.

For what it's worth my DS3 (sporty, skinny profile, but C3 platform based) is happy with Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 as an all-round compromise, and they are relatively affordable and much quieter than the originals..

N5GTi6

1000+ Posts
We don't really buy all season tyres in Australia as we rarely drive for a season on snow or ice.

98% of our road tyres will be what you're used to calling 'summer tires'. Hope that helps your search criteria.

Cheers

Justin

rmingrap

We don't really buy all season tyres in Australia as we rarely drive for a season on snow or ice.

98% of our road tyres will be what you're used to calling 'summer tires'. Hope that helps your search criteria.

Cheers

Justin
Thanks for the advice. I ended up buying a set of Hankook Kinergy ST tyres.

autonoob

I was supposed to recommend Goodyear UltraGrip 9 or Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun but I guess that you made a good choice of purchasing the Hankook tyres.

Dapco Auto France