Michi TRX tyres for Fuego

forgot the image
18YNB.JPG

(only when I am online.

had problems attatching this image.

Last edited:
Bagel said:
VIVID: I have a set of 5 390 Peugeot wheels (from a 505 Sti), with 3 decent tyres (90%) and two buggered ones (slight accident) mallet make me an offer! Note that they're down in Tas.

Unfortunately these won't fit a Fuego because Fuegos use smaller 340mm wheels (i.e. about 13.5").

Dave

vivid said:
I am not sure if it is true, but I remember someone mentioning that some of the 18's have the same style alloys as the fuego, but also made to fit tyres in inches. Can anyone confirm this?
My dad is living in France at the moment, so he may be able to sort something out...

That is correct, the 18 Turbo and Euro spec Fuego are fitted as standard with 14" rims the same style as the AUS metric rims. As I understand it, the metric TRX tyres and rims were an option in Europe and the AUS spec cars were lucky to be fitted with the advanced TRX system wheels and tyres.

R18 Wheels

The R18s sold here in Oz only had a 3 stud pattern, they fit the R12 but no chance of fitting a Fuego!

:cheers: Cheers renomad

"why be normal"

davemcbean said:
Unfortunately these won't fit a Fuego because Fuegos use smaller 340mm wheels (i.e. about 13.5").

Dave

The 25 wheels are 15 inches as I understand it. The rolling diameter is pretty much the same as the original with the correct profile of tyre fitted. My guess is that all things being equal (ie: the other specifications of the wheel allow it to fit) that the pug rims could be used.