Miami blue Summer Project Face-Lift

Nice one Julian....... Looking good. Yes great to see the miami's coming out.
Awesome!!!

Looking fantastic Julian, great job, I can see why you sold the other two now...by the way i reckon whoever picked up the red one got a bargain.

Looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh.

Looking fantastic Julian, great job, I can see why you sold the other two now...by the way i reckon whoever picked up the red one got a bargain.

Looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh.

That was me :)

Yeah cheers Dave.

My other blue one went to Tassi, so will hopefully see that one again soon. I think his plans were restore that one too.

Miami blue: Currently getting the RWC done. I reckon they'll fail me on the rear wiper motor not working.

Fingers crossed they dont know how to turn it on!

Whats the bet they tell me I only have one reverse light too....:roflmao:

time will tell....

Update:

After the silly RWC dramas and engine numbers to follow...I finally got the old girl registered.

Build date however says November 1992, but was delivered to Australia in 1993. So rego sticker says 1993. Bit annoying when it comes to getting club rego in a few years. It just got put back a year.

I though manage to convince myself to sell a kidney and buy the VIC Euro plates. It's a lot of number plate from the front. Nice from the rear though.

Few little things to do yet but another 205 back on the road.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360144921.020177.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360144940.052827.jpg

Good work! Euro plates look nice. Does the S3 have a proper sized front bumper cutout? The S2s is too narrow for a Euro and needs spacing out to stop the plate bowing.

So the compliance plate has been used as the year model for rego? Is that not weird? Mine has a build plate of Oct88 and compliance plate of June89 yet it's still registered as an 88. :confused:

Good work! Euro plates look nice. Does the S3 have a proper sized front bumper cutout? The S2s is too narrow for a Euro and needs spacing out to stop the plate bowing.

So the compliance plate has been used as the year model for rego? Is that not weird? Mine has a build plate of Oct88 and compliance plate of June89 yet it's still registered as an 88. :confused:

Yeah Vic roads have lost the plot on this one! Who knows whats meant to be used and what they think needs to be used. I thought build date would be what year the car is. Obviously.

Nope same bumpers as yours! I had to use a plastic spacer so it made up the extra 5mm or so. Not sure how they do it in the UK.

At least its registered now which is great news in it self :)