Ignition coil for 2011 Peugeot 308 115kw THP

Update: I ended up ordering the 504 470 units, they arrived Monday. On the box they mention "bmw". So maybe this is a part number intended for those cars, there is no doubt another identical coil out there with a p/n for peugeot.
Like someone said above, they are probably all made at the same place for the most part

The same part number of a component from Bosch,Ngk,Denso will generally cover a broad range of vehicles, that does not mean that they come out of the same factory.

For example, one spark plug part number will cover many different applications. I have NGK and Bosch spark plugs for my Volvos, the Bosch are made in China and the NGK made in Japan.

If you view the attached Bosch PDF look at the green underlined part numbers you will see that BMW and Peugeot use the same part number. NGK and Denso will offer the same coverage.

You can sleep well knowing that your part numbers are correct. Can you post a picture of the box that the Bosch coils come in? Just curious as to where they are made.

Attachments

• coil_fast_movers_flyer.pdf
    620.4 KB · Views: 178
The same part number of a component from Bosch,Ngk,Denso will generally cover a broad range of vehicles, that does not mean that they come out of the same factory.

For example, one spark plug part number will cover many different applications. I have NGK and Bosch spark plugs for my Volvos, the Bosch are made in China and the NGK made in Japan.

If you view the attached Bosch PDF look at the green underlined part numbers you will see that BMW and Peugeot use the same part number. NGK and Denso will offer the same coverage.

You can sleep well knowing that your part numbers are correct. Can you post a picture of the box that the Bosch coils come in? Just curious as to where they are made.

Here's the label

Attachments

• 20220310_203720.jpg
    20220310_203720.jpg
    834.3 KB · Views: 81