Frogs in spaaaaaace...(well , Subaru Rally of Canberra)

yes i taped it.not alot of snell footage but there was some.
hey chris,i think you must have totalled the ch ten camera you landed on at mineshaft as there was no footage from ground camera.
i was also dissapointed that they didnt list the privateers in order of finish.
only one privateer was breifly mentioned.
but it was good to see some of the actual rally i went to, as i only got to see mineshaft ,as we were busy most of the time with service stuff.
might be more to come on tonites sports tonite highlights on chnl 10
they mentioned the subaru disqualifications ,but no mention of the winners after revision .?
will see what comes up-BAZZ

Well done Chris,

I serviced for Will Orders/Toni Feaver in the end and they ended up first RS Impreza home in his first drive in the Capital Rally.
We had a couple of dramas but not too many really - just bending rear suspension links in the Motorsportparts.com.au entry, car 103.

I kept an eye on you guys - the evo just lept coming back to the Service park and thats all you can hope for after Kowan...

ipb205 said:
Well done Chris,

I serviced for Will Orders/Toni Feaver in the end and they ended up first RS Impreza home in his first drive in the Capital Rally.
We had a couple of dramas but not too many really - just bending rear suspension links in the Motorsportparts.com.au entry, car 103.

I kept an eye on you guys - the evo just lept coming back to the Service park and thats all you can hope for after Kowan...

Will's a good driver, I actually toyed with the idea of co-driving for him in my car, but decided it was more fun driving! They did show us from 2 angles on the jump, once just before an ad break, and showed us once from the chopper. And yes it really is a war of attrition, and my plan is always to get to the end...

did you see that evo with the 'im out & proud' gay colour scheme:wink2:.

I watched todays footage & baz has preety much sumed up my thoughts on it.

I got a heap of pics, just cbf uploading them LOL.

Chris how did the evo go this weekend??

[ QUOTE=purrr-geot]did you see that evo with the 'im out & proud' gay colour scheme:wink2:.

Chris how did the evo go this weekend??[/QUOTE]

well remember we did name it sergai[spelling?}
actually if you want to zero your counter on the tape and start it from when the show starts ill give you some cues.
23;10-quick and unclear shot from ground up of mineshaft jump.
pause and go frame by frame and the last frame youll see a good shot of the door and number 14.
53;10-good ariel shot of mineshaft jump ,clear and easy to see the car and colour scheme.

so that was the evo in the ariel shot.i want sure it was a bit blury.
-BAZZ

purrr-geot said:
did you see that evo with the 'im out & proud' gay colour scheme:wink2:.

Chris how did the evo go this weekend??
Sixth, with a little clip to the left rear (always the co-drivers side) and Jenna and Derek were tied to the second going into the last stage then won by 15 seconds for Gp N honours.

hey chris,is there any footage of the mineshaft jump on the net??