FREE SHED SALE

Way to plunder the shed you jerk. Aaaaah I suppose you hooked me up with a steering wheel so we good :)

I got a spare stock Clio non sticky one in my garage already.
I just want your shed for free, or can you temp me with Floride bits?
OK, J, I have a Floride window winder mechanism.
Yours for $200.
To be fair to others who have PM'd me already.

Stop quibbling about the shed fellas.
It is now spoken for.
Unless the deal falls through, it's gone.

Please view my lists as I have edited.
Plus there is more to come...

OK folks, the Melbourne metro lockdown is being lifted.
So Friday morning the 22'nd you have no excuses.
The stuff I have listed back in August 29'th has to go.
The shed, The f'n shed is in my way!
The deal fell through, so just to remind you, it's free! (with terms and conditions)
Buy some stuff for $$ ( no, I don't drink, so no booze thanks ) and it's yours.
OR make me an offer of $$ and WHEN you will take it away....

Last edited:
Thanks again for the shed Steve. Going to be great to set the garage up with a bench to be able to start welding and doing properly dumb stuff to the Reno :)

3335C93A-CDB9-4D9F-806F-4844C51EB32C.jpeg

Behold!

Just need to hang an alpine from the beam and I’ll be set ;)

Cause I'm about to put up one of those sheds, what system did you use to anchor it to the ground?

Cause I'm about to put up one of those sheds, what system did you use to anchor it to the ground?
Yeah….. about that. Not sure yet. Think it will end up on pavers and I’ll probably tie it to the fence like a tent.

Coupled with the alpine it should be sweet :p

Mine will be in a more open area so it won;t have the advantage of being braced on two sides, like yours is. Been thinking about maybe some 900mm star pickets driven in and bolted to the walls.

Ah I see. That’s got to help! Surely a couple of star pickets and that thing ain’t going anyway.

What are the thicknesses of the r12/17 front sway bars? R12 limit Valve might be handy, and is the wiper pivot arm the bit on the top? I can’t picture it but have to put an early r12 together soon.

Lawn could do with some TLC dude!
Always the risk of posting a pic of ones back yard. :D

She's a rental and grass is going nuts at the moment. That was mowed 3 days ago :S the dead bits are indeed longer bits of dead grass, left as warning for the shoots that think they want to be 4 feet tall..

What are the thicknesses of the r12/17 front sway bars? R12 limit Valve might be handy, and is the wiper pivot arm the bit on the top? I can’t picture it but have to put an early r12 together soon.
The thick sway bar transforms it! highly recommended!

throw a few barrow loads of cement in there ..... it won't go anywhere, and you'll have a floor then :) A 3x3 garden shed will barely fit your mowers in it though :(