Found another DS in a shed

Paul Smith said:
That'll be the one with the low mileage Chapron decap parked next to it? :joker:

Paul

..and next to that is the Big 6 H :joker:

:)

The 21 must have the Jaeger dash with the round dials... :tongue:

Cheap to buy, hell expensive to fix. Unless it's free of rust and almost a give away would let it rest in peace or for a well healed victim.

In my experience Citroens that are not used regularly (that is run up to full operating temp every week or two) turn to shit pretty fast.

Chris.

PS. I know it all sounds like a downer but it's best to know what your likely to be up against.

donat said:
Hey, if anyone finds a '66 Slough-built DS21 in a shed somewhere, please send me a private message :cheers:

And I bet you only want to know about it if it has an hydraulique box too.

Actually there may be one up the road...:tongue:

UFO said:
And I bet you only want to know about it if it has an hydraulique box too.

Actually there may be one up the road...:tongue:

Yep... how did you know?

PM me the address :joker:

Last edited:
I am shying away from this example, as it isn't quite the right timing to launch into a restoration project at the moment. I think I should just enjoy my Xsara.

But if anyone else is looking for a 1970 DS special with a motor that has had water in it, let me know via PM.

Cheers

Matt

mattg said:
Location must of cause remain a mistery :evil:
I'll work on some photos.
Cheers
Matt
A DSpecial is a dream of a car and was one of the most popular models in Australia during its sales life.
The best DS (in all but dashboard looks), but treat her to a new less early '70's paint scheme. :2cents: