For Sale/Wrecking

Pug_405_Mi16

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
All,

I have the following which are for sale as complete cars or am willing to wreck!

1959 403 Station Wagon - missing tailgate, and engine
1959 403 sedan....complete
1960 403 sedan.....rusted floor
1977 604x2
1989 405 Mi16...this car is for wrecking...complete car..with lux pack

If anyone is interested all these cars are located around the Hobart area....I know most of it is not of any interest.....but I am sure the 403 wagon will be of some interest to someone ?

Cheers!

Ben

i'd lvoe to have the 403's but it's a damn shame that you are just too far away parkes nsw to hobart tassie just kills the idea of having the cars

I've got a 1956 403 of my own I am going to do up....with a shed full of spares already...

I would love to keep *mainly the wagon* but I just dont have the room, or the time to ever do them up again !

Ben

I also have access to a whole bunch of 403, 404, 504 and 505 parts....so if anyone needs anything !

I might just have it :)

Ben

A post in error Ray...is there a complete wagon there ? or just a tailgate ?

Ben

What sort of 505 are you wrecking?

I'm gonna be down in Tassie next Feb, so I could pick up bits then... but it depends on what you have.

Cheers,
Nick

Nick,

It depends what you want ! we have a good supply of most stuff !
Just outline some of the things you might want ! we have SHEDS full of stuff sooo it's a bit hard to say exactly what we have but if u tell me I will look for it...and get it out for u!

Ray,

If you could see if there is a tailgate that would be great ! and some rear tail lights as well!

Cheers

Ben

Give me a while to work out a list :D

I can't quite think off the top of my head.

One thing I would love is a steering wheel off a GTi. Not essential though :D

Thought of one thing, I wouldn't mind the rear anti-sway bar off a 604. Really depends on how much and so forth. I'm a very poor student at the moment. frown

I'd like the heater flap stepper motor out of the Mi16. Also interested in the engine/gearbox. Send me an email.

Ray,

I dont have any late model white 504 doors....I think the ones I have are yellow and green !

I have a white early one somewhere :)

Nick,

If you are game to get the sway bar off the back of a 604 GO for it :) I will drive u to the location of a 604 and let u go for it !

Peter,

I will send u an emaiL !

Ben

I didn't realise it would be that difficult...

hmmm :rolleyes:

Ray, is it easier to get them off the 504?

All I'm after is one that is thicker/stiffer than the piddly little one on my 505.

Well, I undid mine on the 604 and then looked at getting it out... it's trapped by the brackets and stuff that hold the rest of the rear end together.

I couldn't see a way to get to it, not at all, though if the car was upside down I would imagine you could work it out. But it won't be easy, all the same...

Frankly, I don't think it's any bigger than the 504 one, I'm not familiar with the 505 rear end at all. The 504 rear bar comes out fairly easily.

As for the door...

I need either a good white LH front door for a late model 504 sedan or a LH front door (colour unimportant) for a late 504 wagon...

<small>[ 21 October 2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Ray Bell ]</small>

403 wagon tailights have less verticle curvature than sedan's.
Can be made to fit with a Jap spanner (hammer) :)