Citroën C4 by Jeremy Clarkson of The Sunday Times

Emo said:
Young Mr Clarkson has a certain irrelevant style. I've just read the bollocking he has given the Bentley Arnage - good fun!

Now, did you really mean irrelevant or perhaps irreverent? I guess, depending on your point of view, one could say either :)

JC* is a character, filling a role, without having actually met him it's hard to know if he's like this in person OR he has to work real hard to perpetuate the character (Graham Kennedy's use of the double-entendre was ledgendary, but in person he wasn't quite like this). More entertainer then just another boring car reviewer ...

* Jeremy Clarkson not Jesus :)

- xTc -

XTC206 said:
* Jeremy Clarkson not Jesus :)

I'm glad you cleared that up, for a second there I was wondering what you meant by Jesus being more entertainer then just another boring car reviewer ...
:joker:

Troy.

DoubleChevron said:
The Guy is a complete w@nker. He mentions next to nothing about the car, yet bullshits on for several paragraphs about nothing.

What a waste of precious internet space :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seeya,
Shane L.
Oh my yes he is a wonker in the first degree - but his writings are purrrfect for the internet. its one large waste of time anyway..... isnt it? :joker: