BX Time - '89 16v project

I think Citroens have an innate ability to sense the most inopportune moment to breakdown and seize it. Luckily the hazard lights work on the BX and it wasn't the DS that pulled this stunt. Although snapping the clutch cable on a BVH DS would be a good one.....

My plans to do something about the clutch have been sped up a little owing to the cable having snapped in the middle of Kings Way on the way home from the club's show and shine. There was another 16V at the show and shine so it was a good moment for comparing some things. The other 16V's clutch cable looked exactly like this NOS one

The cable fitted to my car is a Lecoy part but is missing a most of the spacers/rubber bushes and weights.

So the question is, does anyone out there have a 16V clutch cable they don't need hanging around? Also the lower speedo cable snapped
Looks like this cable doesn't have the plastic clevis/yoke or self adjusting bits and bobs used on later BE3 boxes, so could be pretty straight forward to have a new one made.
Try Conwire in Sydney, Milperra

Michael. FLEXDRIVE Australia. In Keilor Park, I'm sure will be able to provide your needs.
They have been able to provide my needs for decades when they were stationed in Ascot Vale / Flemington (Mt Alexander Road) and relatively recently moved to Keilor Park indudtrial estate.
Their last assignment was the speedo cable for the D into the BW auto box.
By the by, the only reason for any flex drive to prematurely fail is due incorrect routing. Upon replacing the speedo cable, I made sure that unlike the "previous" installation, there was no kinks in the flex drive from the Speedo in the dash to the take off in the gearbox.
PS: Melbourne to Penrith is a long way for little benefit from European Aurocare. Please PM.

The speedo cable succumbed to rust. The cable runs pretty close to the exhaust manifold by design so the outer plastic sheath cracked and fell off allowing water in. The inner cable got caught on the rusted outer spring and wore through.

I'm reluctant to have the current cable refurbished as I'm not convinced it's the correct cable for a 16V. It's missing a lot of the spacers and weights that should be there and the threaded adjuster section is almost twice the length of other 16Vs i've seen. Time to dig out the paperwork and see if the cable has ever been changed.

Come on Michael, a cable does not care how many valves the motor has.
Diameter of cable is of course important and goes without saying about method of terminations. Routing and protection from exhaust heat also goes without saying.
John