Buying A Xsara VTR

Thanks guys for the info.
I'm heading to Rick Damelian this w/e for a testdrive and providing all goes well (i'm sure it will) i'll be placing an order :)

ps.
any comments about the citroen dealer in killara?
are they reputable?

ry205 said:
Thanks guys for the info.
I'm heading to Rick Damelian this w/e for a testdrive and providing all goes well (i'm sure it will) i'll be placing an order :)

ps.
any comments about the citroen dealer in killara?
are they reputable?

I didn't like them at all. Their service was terrible!
One thing to take into consideration, their service centre is in Roselands at a Lexus dealership, wtf?
If you don't mind going to Roselands for servicing, there is no question you should go through Continental Cars. They have by far the best customer service of all the Sydney Citroen dealers (and a courtesy car for their customers when your car is in for a service).
Rick Damelian is all about getting the sale, but don't care about the customer's needs - they just didn't want to listen.
Parramatta was okay, no pressure, friendly service, but not too much help either.
Like most people here on Aussie Frogs, I'd recommend going through Continental, no question.

Yep go with Continental cars. You can't find anyone more deserving of the title of true Citroen enthusiasts then Bill & Greg Bunting.

Continental cars was the first Citroen dealership in Australia and thanks to them, Citroen is the longest continually selling marque in Australia.

Having purchased two cars from Continental, i fully recommend them, top notch AFTER SALES service.

They actually care about the marque unlike other dealers who only care about the rewards ($$$).

Go with Continental cars!

Clio Cup said:
squeaks from the front brakes and the seller advised it needs new discs soon.

The front discs have just been replaced at 35k's..is this about normal?
The previous owner had new pads replaced 3 weeks ago, lucky the discs were done as apparently one of the calipers was only holding on by 1 bolt! But this was done at Kmart :crazy: say no more...

And the squeaks have also gone from the brakes..

The more I drive it the more this car is growing on me..just one wish- it had 124kw! :joker:

Electronic Brake Force Distribution or whatever that computer controlled fore-aft braking technology is called<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Is this on the auto C3?