AF Stickers

as described! Thanks to John Doutch for the pic...

Attachments

• 205alpine.jpg
    205alpine.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 522
casnell said:
Put up some pix under Bazz's thread "Alpine Rally" of car with stickers- Thank-you, they looked good!

Thanks Chris - car looks great, thanks also to John for the shots :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

Hey, how much are these stickers that everyone is talking about?? And where can I get them... I live in Brisbane about 15 min from CBD

New Stickers

Can some one tell me the simplest way to pick up a couple of the new AF stickers. After all, a bloke has got to advertise AF.

stickers?////

Is there an embargo on sending stickers south of the border? Even Wendy Sailor got through ( bit we'd like to send him back!)

Requested some for the 404 ute but nothing.............hello!

merci PJW

2/03/06

Phil Whitton said:
Is there an embargo on sending stickers south of the border? Even Wendy Sailor got through ( bit we'd like to send him back!)

Requested some for the 404 ute but nothing.............hello!

merci PJW

"ooops, you talking to me!!" I said "yoouu talking to me!!!!" "yeah you, and you can keep Wendy S...."

Sorry Phil, and a few others that have sent requests they should all go out in tomorrows mail :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

3/03/06

OK my patient Froggies.... in the post today. :wink2:

Ekliptix
fordy
Phil Whitton :tongue:
MikeHolt
RASTEVE
Trackyellow
Naything

Cheers
Chris

Only a small run of the new AF Stickers were created. This batch is being ditributed by the 206GTi.net crew. I have a couple left that I'll distribute on the next AF Brissy drive. Hopefully another run of the stickers will be produced soon.

kermit said:
Only a small run of the new AF Stickers were created. This batch is being ditributed by the 206GTi.net crew. I have a couple left that I'll distribute on the next AF Brissy drive. Hopefully another run of the stickers will be produced soon.

...yeah, yeah yeah, I know, pull ya' finger out GreenBlood:eek:
We're busy as at the moment, which I'm not complaining about, we had a couple of quite months so need the business. Can't see us getting to a production run of 'new' stickers next week - but soon after, we will do external and internal for those who have preferences.

Hang in there Froggies :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

Many thanks!! Are you trying to encourage me to buy more cars?

GreenBlood said:
OK my patient Froggies.... in the post today. :wink2:

Ekliptix
fordy
Phil Whitton :tongue:
MikeHolt
RASTEVE
Trackyellow
Naything

Cheers
Chris

I live in Sydney's North Shore and am relatively close to the Artarmon Shop that was listed as an AF sticker pick up location. I'm just wondering if these stores have the AF sticker readily available. Or will I have to order them first. I'll be driving past the area 2moro morning so I thought that I could pop in and slap a sticker or two on the Mi16. :headbang:
And wat will they cost me?

Owen

stuck up?...no! stick ons

Ah kaloo kallay he went kalumphing back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the "Bitch" is now adorned with an AF sticker, along with the 406 and the work ute ( Ma-da Bravo)..

merci beaucoup....

PJW

Just wondering:wink2: R we talking about the old AF stickers or is it the new froggie stickers we are talking here:D