A Real Dauphine !!!

More or less a year since the accident, but if I'm honest the car is better now than it was in terms of condition, cooler group installation, fuel tank installation.
We operate a policy of continuous improvement here, well most of the time.
Struts on the engine lid are an Aero experiment which is going to be part of something bigger, maybe.........
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.10.42.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.10.53.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.03.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.32.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-12 at 21.11.44.jpeg

Happy motoring........

More or less a year since the accident, but if I'm honest the car is better now than it was in terms of condition, cooler group installation, fuel tank installation.
We operate a policy of continuous improvement here, well most of the time.
Struts on the engine lid are an Aero experiment which is going to be part of something bigger, maybe.........View attachment 222948

View attachment 222949

View attachment 222950

View attachment 222951

View attachment 222952

View attachment 222953

View attachment 222954

View attachment 222955

Happy motoring........
Wow...it looks fabulous! One question Steve, what wheels are they?

It sounds really strong Steve....love the summer UK (Scottish) weather!
Thanks Guys
It's actually the old spare Engine a 1400 bought from Salv,way back in 93. It was in my 8G back at the start at 122 BHP . It got a rebuild and went into Liz's 8 in about 98 with 131 BHP. It came out and became the spare in about 04 and was the obvious choice to use as the mule to set up the Dauph Time flies...........
Nice not to be freezing, but the insects...

Is that like a mister around the loch?…sounds great..jim
I was trying to think what you meant. It is white fleece that is put over green leafed plants here in the field to keep the pests off.
With the poor focus it looks like a blanket of mist.

Thanks Guys
It's actually the old spare Engine a 1400 bought from Salv,way back in 93. It was in my 8G back at the start at 122 BHP . It got a rebuild and went into Liz's 8 in about 98 with 131 BHP. It came out and became the spare in about 04 and was the obvious choice to use as the mule to set up the Dauph Time flies...........
Nice not to be freezing, but the insects...
Lord, you are in midge territory are you? I'll never again complain about mosquitoes or poisonous spiders in Oz after experiencing midges on a Hebridean island.

Lord, you are in midge territory are you? I'll never again complain about mosquitoes or poisonous spiders in Oz after experiencing midges on a Hebridean island.
John. We are not so bad here in the Gateway to the highlands. Once there the Midges will bite their way through a wrinkly tin roof to get at you...
In Fact if you can find Neil Munro's `Para Handy Tales' about a Puffer crew in the west Highlands in the early part of the 20th Century there is a story entitled Midges. You will have a good laugh at that, as you've been there.

John. We are not so bad here in the Gateway to the highlands. Once there the Midges will bite their way through a wrinkly tin roof to get at you...
In Fact if you can find Neil Munro's `Para Handy Tales' about a Puffer crew in the west Highlands in the early part of the 20th Century there is a story entitled Midges. You will have a good laugh at that, as you've been there.
I'll chase it down. Whisky Galore with midges eh? Thanks.

Blow me, found it in 30 seconds for my Kindle. What a world! In some ways.

I was trying to think what you meant. It is white fleece that is put over green leafed plants here in the field to keep the pests off.
With the poor focus it looks like a blanket of mist.
Sorry Steve I should have checked the spelling before posting,it was supposed to read monster around the loch,a play on Loch Ness inhabitant?.your vehicle being the beast…jim