407 Hdi 2.0l Loss of power

Thanks, I had a look but there is not a female plug that I can see.
The car appears to be running ok, it's just frustrating.
Did you reach under the fuel rail and feel the whole way along the underside? The connector would not be visible from above.

Oh and the connector you photographed seems to be female, so itshould be easy to feel the pins on the underside of the fuel rail (if it is the same).
A quick google returned the attached image and the info that the connector I spotted is for the fuel rail pressure sensor (which has the same pin configuration as your connector.

Attachments

• fuel rail.jpg
    fuel rail.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 95
Did you reach under the fuel rail and feel the whole way along the underside? The connector would not be visible from above.

Oh and the connector you photographed seems to be female, so itshould be easy to feel the pins on the underside of the fuel rail (if it is the same).
A quick google returned the attached image and the info that the connector I spotted is for the fuel rail pressure sensor (which has the same pin configuration as your connector.
No I did not feel under the fuel rail will do so tomorrow thanks for the heads up.

There is a similar lookign plug on mine about half way along the fuel rail. Plugs in vertically upwards.
My plug has a number on it: 220729064269, tha tmight help with identifiactio.

Only plug of similar size in a plastic sheath around that area that I can see.
Hi UNM. I took the air intake manifold off and the plug you suggested is plugged into the rail, looked around, still unable to find the pluds location, I troed as CDM suggested, by stripping the wire covering back about 12 inches, no numbers on any of the wires. I'll just wait until I can have a look at a similar model.
Thanks for your help everyone.